My prop/tren cycle :)

LOL! Man to be honest I have not had any of the tren sides people talk about YET!!!!!!!!!!! I have had muscle hardness and at time feel like I could flip over a dump truck! But no aggression at all!

sounds sick, im lookin foward to see how test makes one feel and def. lookin foward to see how tren makes me feel.

check yo PM's nukkah!

Whats happening with the training?;)

its going ok so far. Im 8days in right now. No major strength gains and no sides yet. But my pumps are crazy extreme. I can only lift like 30 mins! I will post some pics soon!

back workout today was incredible. My pumps are unreal right now. I am going to post some pics in a couple weeks!

I'm with Milk on running the Tren a bit higher also brother.
I made the mistake of running my Tren too hight the first time around.
All was GREAT until the night I couldn't get my shit up.
Ever since then I run 600mg Test inj twice weekly.
50mg Tren ED and my libido and function are super human!!!
Good luck.

This ´´journal´´ sucks man no offense, you should a posted it in the my cycle section or at least start every post dear diary!

heh, what im trying to say is that you have a nice way of training and its a shame your not letting others see and learn from what your doing. Stuff like ´´had a nice back day`` is nice and all, but whats the point....

ok bro I will log how my workouts go for awhile. The only thing is I do different stuff alot. I do athlete training too. Like I have a huge tractor tire. I roll. Its heavy!

Chest day went well. I went lighter with higher reps and my chest is pumped!
Flat Bench 135/10 175/8 200/6 225/5 245/4 245/2
Incline Dumbell bench 50/10 60/8 70/6 70/5
close grip flat bench 135/6 135/6 135/6
flat dumbell flies 30/10 40/8 50/6
skull crushers 80/5 90/5 90/5

pumps were huge. thats why i used the same weight a couple times.

Legs today. Went well I was kind of tired from a long day at work. But the tren is working well right now!
Squats 135/10 225/10 275/8 300/5 300/4 300/3
Lunges 30/5 40/5 50/5 60/5
steep incline on treadmill holding a 15lb dumbell in each hand (5minutes at 3 mph)

The treadmill had my calves pumped up!

How is the Z labs Prop going for you? Im no it right now too, i think its under dosed though.

today was shoulder and calves day
military presses 3 sets of 10-12 slow,slow reps (135lbs)
upright rows 3 sets of 8-10 slow reps (100lbs)
one arm standing lateral raises 3 sets of 8 reps (20lbs,25lbs,30lbs)
standing dumbell shrugs 3 sets of 15 (70lb dumbells)
standing calve raises 6 sets of 15 (150lb)

Back