My quest to avoid TRT.

You might want to run your letro with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead of the clomid

His whole normalization protocol is all over the place.

The important part, that I am not seeing, is when your gonna get a blood test while on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? you really can't plan what your gonna do next until you do that.

His whole normalization protocol is all over the place.

The important part, that I am not seeing, is when your gonna get a blood test while on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? you really can't plan what your gonna do next until you do that.

Don't be an ass, or get off my thread. Just because I am trying something that might convince others to not use your services doesn't give you the right to hijack my thread and throw around ad hominem.

MAXCURLS,

I am going to try Letro starting tomorrow while on HCG.

Don't be an ass, or get off my thread. Just because I am trying something that might convince others to not use your services doesn't give you the right to hijack my thread and throw around ad hominem.

Kiss my ass, your trying something and your not even doing it right, you don't have a fucking clue what your doing or why. This has nothing to do with not using our services, as a matter of fact we offer HPTA normalization services to people who need them, and I can promise you its not gonna be some half witted program like your running.

Your comment on "not using drugs" to be "natural" is also retarded, you don't even realize the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) itself is suppressive.

You come into threads and post cardio doctors "that have helped more ED cases than urologist's" and then tout a claim "with no drugs at all" and your in here using everything under the sun to fix your issues, on top of that Im willing to bet you don't even have a prescription for the meds.

So basically this has nothing to do with not using our services, I encourage people to try and recover there HPTA all the time, as a matter of fact I have a thread dedicated to it with 70k views so thats not what this is about.

This is about you not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground, doing an improper HPTA normalization program, and then having the gaul to come in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum and spread your falsities.

You may be able to pull the wool over others eyes, but not mine.

and to think I was trying to help you, I won't make that mistake again.

Last edited:
Kiss my ass, your trying something and your not even doing it right, you don't have a fucking clue what your doing or why. This has nothing to do with not using our services, as a matter of fact we offer HPTA normalization services to people who need them, and I can promise you its not gonna be some half witted program like your running.

Your comment on "not using drugs" to be "natural" is also retarded, you don't even realize the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) itself is suppressive.

You come into threads and post cardio doctors "that have helped more ED cases than urologist's" and then tout a claim "with no drugs at all" and your in here using everything under the sun to fix your issues, on top of that Im willing to bet you don't even have a prescription for the meds.

So basically this has nothing to do with not using our services, I encourage people to try and recover there HPTA all the time, as a matter of fact I have a thread dedicated to it with 70k views so thats not what this is about.

This is about you not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground, doing an improper HPTA normalization program, and then having the gaul to come in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum and spread your falsities.

You may be able to pull the wool over others eyes, but not mine.

and to think I was trying to help you, I won't make that mistake again.

"Your comment on "not using drugs" to be "natural" is also retarded, you don't even realize the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) itself is suppressive."

I never said anything of the sort. Stop being a troll. You aren't trying to help, you are trying to discredit someone who might help people not use your services. So please leave this thread. Bye bye.

1. I am going to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for a month, then clomid and letro for a month (to answer THE-DET-OAK's question), then letro for a month.
2. I have not tried any steroids. Don't want to go down that road yet. I am not opposed to it, but why call tow truck when all you need is some gas.
3. The goal is to get my body's natural testosterone working without the need for supplementation. There have been many guys who have done it with Clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy.

Exogenous testosterone might make me feel great, but being dependent on a steroid for the rest of my life is not enticing at all. Drinking 5 Mountain Dews a day would also make me feel great, but it isn't worth the side effects.

If my goal was to feel the best I can, I could just shoot up some heroin. The goal is to be healthy, happy, and have my body working correctly on its own.

RedLang,

I did 2 weeks of 20mg of Tamox and 1.25mg of Letro ED. I got the blood test after 9 days on this. I received the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of the two weeks, and switch to 500IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD. It will be one week on Thursday. The Tamox and Letro made me feel much better, but also more aggressive. I seemed to have more energy, but was easy to piss off. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gives me more energy and I feel happier. I am going to start .625mg of Letro on Thursday to see if I notice any changes.

so your goal is to get natural testosterone going, cause lots of people have done it with clomid and HCG?

You took nolva and letro and then scored 629 on your blood test and now your going to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ?

Your not making any sense, because you do not understand the endocrine system, if you did you would realize you are getting ready to shut down your LH and FSH, with a drug, to boost your testosterone, which is obviously already working, hence your 629 score. So basically your getting ready to go backwards.

Then you are going to take clomid again? and then letro? for what to boost your testosterone again?

Do you have any idea of the long term affects of using an aromatase inhibitor? Do you realize recent research has suggest you should only take those if you need them? if your already recovered why do you need to take drugs to boost your testosterone?

Scoring 629 why do you need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or letro?

Maybe cause even though you got your TT levels up libido is not there ? :)

You act like this is the first time someone did a restart, when in reality people do them all the time, and there is nothing wrong with attempting HPTA normalization. I have seen this same scenario a thousand times, you are full of shit.

BTW I didn't come here to advertise, IMT has hundreds of patients, its not really a problem getting them, we actually turn a lot of people away, like younger guys. I came here to make sure no one else makes the mistake you did, its not that doing a restart is bad, its just doing it your way is stupid.

Last edited:
Update: I have been on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for a week and a half now and I feel great. I can't believe how easy it is to workout. I just did a P90X video and went through it easier and quicker than I ever have. Weight is going up, but fat is coming off. My muscles are harder then ever and I feel "tight". Even my teeth are less sensitive. This might be how guys are suppose to feel, but I have never felt this way. The only side effect I have are frequent nighttime erections.

I noticed no effects from talking 1.25mg of Letro ED for the last three days. I am hoping it might reduce the fat in my chest more. I am going to try alternate day fasting and see if that helps.

I plan on a blood test next week.

Update: I have been on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for a week and a half now and I feel great. I can't believe how easy it is to workout. I just did a P90X video and went through it easier and quicker than I ever have. Weight is going up, but fat is coming off. My muscles are harder then ever and I feel "tight". Even my teeth are less sensitive. This might be how guys are suppose to feel, but I have never felt this way. The only side effect I have are frequent nighttime erections.

I noticed no effects from talking 1.25mg of Letro ED for the last three days. I am hoping it might reduce the fat in my chest more. I am going to try alternate day fasting and see if that helps.

I plan on a blood test next week.

I'm glad things are going well, I just don't know if I can fully trust the honesty behind any further posts due to the above argument and understanding human nature to want to be right. Please note that people might read your progress and it might influence their decisions. So, not saying you are doing it or would do it, just please don't embellish the results you are experiencing for the sake of ego and wanting to feel as if you won an argument. Again, not saying you are or would, just remember this is serious stuff and any documented results need to be honest and not biased, for any reason.

I'm glad things are going well, I just don't know if I can fully trust the honesty behind any further posts due to the above argument and understanding human nature to want to be right. Please note that people might read your progress and it might influence their decisions. So, not saying you are doing it or would do it, just please don't embellish the results you are experiencing for the sake of ego and wanting to feel as if you won an argument. Again, not saying you are or would, just remember this is serious stuff and any documented results need to be honest and not biased, for any reason.

I can assure you I am not embellishing anything and I do not have anything to gain or lose from your believing me or not. I am not trying to sell anyone anything. Just posting my own experiences.

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

Doesn't Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) usage shut down the HPTA because it is essentially a replacement for LH in stimulating the testicles? Unlike clomid, which actually leads to increase LH/FSH production which leads to testiclar testosterone production, using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will essentially replace LH by stimulating the testicles directly and bypassing the normal cycle. Since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not found naturally in the male body, I would think using it will be as much as a crutch as would using exogenous testosterone. Any inputs?

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

Doesn't Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) usage shut down the HPTA because it is essentially a replacement for LH in stimulating the testicles? Unlike clomid, which actually leads to increase LH/FSH production which leads to testiclar testosterone production, using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will essentially replace LH by stimulating the testicles directly and bypassing the normal cycle. Since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not found naturally in the male body, I would think using it will be as much as a crutch as would using exogenous testosterone. Any inputs?

Your absolutely correct, thats why his whole thread sounds like a sales pitch, he is trying to not use drugs, so he does not become dependent, yet he is using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which is shutting him down at the pituitary.

There is actually more side effects associated with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) than testosterone. And letro? at the dose he is running? Its borderline dangerous.

Im glad I am not the only one that see's through his bullshit.

Last edited:
ColoradoFlyer, I think you have your heart in the right place and perhaps a combination of the drugs you will need to boost your test levels naturally but I have to agree that the order of how you're using them makes little sense. I too will be attempting a restart in the next week or so. In a nutshell 5 days after my last pin I will be blasting 2000IU's of HCG 3/4 times a week for 3 weeks, then get a lab, based on positive results I will continue with restart protocol, otherwise testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the way to go, if I continue then I will be taking 40mg Nolva x1 and 50mg of Clomid x2 a day along with 3gm of Vitamin C x3 a day. I will be doing that for 4 weeks and get a lab then, on week 5 I will eliminate Clomid and continue on Nolva dosage and Vitamin C for 2 more weeks. I will probably also use Asin or Adex during this time too for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), mood and labs will dictate how much and how often.

OAK's been around the block a few times, and aside his affiliation with the sponsor he's been posting the same type of advice for years in the AAS and testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forums in this board. He's not trying to give you shit, just trying to help you.

OAK's been around the block a few times, and aside his affiliation with the sponsor he's been posting the same type of advice for years in the AAS and testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forums in this board. He's not trying to give you shit, just trying to help you.

What he said.

It's a shame that our reaction is to be sceptical, but it is often justified. In the case of a few on this board, however, they are straight up, have been preaching the same message for years, and only recently have accepted, in effect, payment for their services. Det is one, Mr P is another - I believe everything these two guys ever write. There are some Johnny-come-latelys on this board who are working for sponsors and are in fact full of shit, but not everyone!

Back