My quick diner

DangerousGrounds

Took 5 mins.
I put 2 cloves are garlic in a pan with olive oil and sautéed garlic a bit added some peeper spices twist of lemon and put can of cooked black beans over Minute Rice. good and good for ya!
Cheap and easy popular Cuban dish.

I pulled a can opener from the drawer and applied it to a can of Starkist chunk light tuna, opened and and used fork to pull out bite by bite.

t_prod_ck_lt_mn_img.gif
mmm..mmm.. good!

LongBall

DangerousGrounds said:
Took 5 mins.
I put 2 cloves are garlic in a pan with olive oil and sautéed garlic a bit added some peeper spices twist of lemon and put can of cooked black beans over Minute Rice. good and good for ya!
Cheap and easy popular Cuban dish.

Looks good; I'll have to try that! Thanks!:yumyum: :yesway: :yumyum:

LongBall said:
I pulled a can opener from the drawer and applied it to a can of Starkist chunk light tuna, opened and and used fork to pull out bite by bite.

t_prod_ck_lt_mn_img.gif
mmm..mmm.. good!

LongBall

Try pouring some of this on there; it's great!!

what no meat?
DG, you arent a veg-e-ter-ian are ya?

i can remember the last time one of my meals didnt have a mother

I cant belive you eat chunk light.......yuk....... I have to have the solid white Albacor tuna packed in water......and I do the same thing open a can and dig in........I can not stand the chunk light....that shit is nasty.......

Mosaman

Mosaman said:
I cant belive you eat chunk light.......yuk....... I have to have the solid white Albacor tuna packed in water......and I do the same thing open a can and dig in........I can not stand the chunk light....that shit is nasty.......

Mosaman

unless its on a hamburger

one way to be cheaper, i have started making my burgers out of a half can of tuna, and 6 oz of 93% ground beef. Add a egg white and a little bit of oatmeal they stick together nicely. I finally got tired of egg white omletes, or eggs in general, and it has been kinda expensive eating nothing but chicken and steak all day. BTW, anyone know an online place that sells discount bulk meat?

I eat a steak everyday! My local grocery store had some BEAUTIFUL NY strip cuts on sale for 4 dollars a pound, so I bought 50 dollars worth and my entire freezer is filled with them. They work out to be the most delicious and economical source of beef protein I can get. And you can even cook one on the George Foreman Grill!!! :cool:

C'mon Bro, its not that bad

LongBall

Back