My restart protocol at 27 years old

MBB

So after much research and reading I've settled on a restart protocol, based on cashout's exit strategy. I was leaning towards Dr. Scally's protocol, but read that taking HCG Clomid and Nolva together is not advised.

So will take my last test E shot 1 week before the start of the protocol and get bloods done.

Week 1 - M/W/F/Su - 1500iu HCG
Week 2 - T/Th/Sa - 1500iu HCG
Week 3 - M/W/F - 1500iu HCG
*Bloodwork
Week 3 - Sa/Su - 100mg Clomid (divided into 50mg AM and PM) 40mg Nolva
Week 4 - 100mg Clomid (divided into 50mg AM and PM) 40mg Nolva Every Day
Week 5 - M/Th - 100mg Clomid (divided into 50mg AM and PM) 40mg Nolva
Week 6 - M/Th - 100mg Clomid (divided into 50mg AM and PM) 40mg Nolva
*Bloodwork
Week 7 - M/Th - 40mg Nolva
Week 8 - M/Th - 40mg Nolva
Week 10 - *Bloodwork

Would love some feedback on this or any suggestions/improvements.

Should I take adex whilst running this and if so at what dose and when?
Also what labs should I run?

Update #1

This morning was my last test shot. Will wait 1 week before getting bloods and starting the HCG. Am going to keep Adex on hand for signs of high E2, like bloat, gyno, edema, mood swings.

interesting...

i myself kinda questioned scallys claim that you should run hcg and clomid at the same time...

im not a high level expert on the hpta but i know a thing or two...

personally, i think youre overdoing it with the clomid.. 100mg clomid a day is overkill...

i would cut it in half, at least after week 1 of clomid

Thanks mate, will definitely heed your advice and drop to 50mg. So, do you think run 100mg Clomid for 7 days then drop to 50mg (even though it will only be Mon and Thurs dosing)? How about the Nolva, leave as is?

40mg of Nolva is reasonable, based on what I have always read. Its also the dose I used. 100mg of Clomid is pretty damn high. I've seen as low as 12.5mg daily recommended.

The protocol is based on Cashouts protocol. And I believe the logic behind the 2x week dosing is because of the 5-7 day half-life of Clomid.
So would a lower dose, say 50mg a day for 2 weeks then 25mg for another 1-2 weeks be a better dosing protocol?

UPDATE:

I'm now onto the SERMS are things seem to be going fairly well. I noticed an energy dip at the 4 day mark and then that normalized and was feeling good for the following week and a half, I was even getting stronger in the gym and measurements were going up.
The following 2 weeks however, the energy dips really kicked it. Am also noticing a slightly shorter temper, but overall quite good.
I had some bloods taken the other day at the end of the HCG so will find out the results next week.

Here are the bloods from the 1 week mark after my last test shot.

View attachment 565030View attachment 565031View attachment 565032View attachment 565033View attachment 565034

Hey man I'm also doing a restart protocol similar to this. I've been on TRT for the past 2+ years straight with no break, and I'd like to go natty again because I can't take the side effects (bad acne and hair loss).

Keep us updated and let us know how everything goes!

Hey man I'm also doing a restart protocol similar to this. I've been on TRT for the past 2+ years straight with no break, and I'd like to go natty again because I can't take the side effects (bad acne and hair loss).

Keep us updated and let us know how everything goes!

are you still getting side effects?

Back