My Review of SportLab's 100% whey

Y

YellowJacket

I opted for vanilla, as I always do when trying a new protein powder... why? Ha, because if its got a less than desirable taste, you can always mix something in and easily change the flavor. So I tried Vanilla Cream about a week ago, in milk just to get a jist of the taste. Tasted much like melted ice cream, which is a bit addicting. I must warn you however, its pretty thick in milk, but many people prefer thicker shakes..... here comes the good part though..... it tastes very good in water as well and its got the moderate thickness which is pretty stellar post workout.

Theres no chalky taste, no bitter after taste and you only have to chug it if you're in a hurry

All and all its a very good whey supplement, a little thicker than Im used to, but a welcome change. I will be trying chocolate very soon and will post my likes/dislikes with that as well.

On a side note, the bucket it comes in is handy as hell, definately re-usable for the Martha Stewarts in us

Nice. Im actually very close to ordering some from the Store here, just waiting for my Designer 5 pound tub to run out. Good to hear that the Vanilla is alright. Most vanillas that I have ever tried were awful.

I recently got my first taste test of the Vanilla 100% whey aswell. And I'am impressed, it tastes great. I cannot compare it with others tastes however, it was the first whey supplement I've ever had.

Well I just finished my bucket of SportLab and if anyone cares, Ill be re-ordering next pay check :)

I use Sportlabs whey and ONLY Sportlabs whey. imo it is the best protein that I have come by in terms of taste(the choc and banana are my fav), very affordable, mixes super easy and causes no bloating.

YJ, without a doubt Im sure that you'll enjoy their chocolate..its soo heavenly! :D

The chocolate kicks ass. The vanilla is as good if not better than any other vanilla i have tried, but i am not a big fan of vanilla. Mixes well, and the pricing is very good, all and all they get a big thumbs up.

I absolutely love the chocolate! Especially when I add a couple of tablespoons of natty peanut butter to it!

Back