My Second Cycle -

BBLION

This is my second cycle:

Start Date: September 10, 2011.
Last shot Date: November 2, 2011.

Contents:
GH (Somatropin Pen) total of 6 pens.
DECA-300 (Nadromix globalanabolic) Nandrolone Decanoate.
BOLDEN-200 (Boldenone Undeclynate).
TREN-100 (Trenbolone Enanthate).
TESPRO-100 (Testosterone Propionate).

My cycle example:
Saturday: GH 4 IU / DECA 1ml.
Sunday: GH 4 IU/ BOLDEN 1ml.
Monday: GH 4 IU.
Tuesday: GH 4 IU / TREN 1ml.
Wednesday: GH IU / TESPRO 1ml.
Thursday: off.
Friday: off.

Please rate my cycle and what about post cycle therapy (pct) for such cycles what exactly should I take.

I’ve been recommended to take the following as post cycle therapy (pct):

Pregnyl 1 ampule every 5 days starting 21 days after my last shot (November 24, 2011). But should I take the whole 5000 IUs in one shot every 5 days?
Proviron 2 tabs a day, one at morning and one at night. Starting immediately after my last shot.
Vitamin E 1 tablet every day. Starting immediately after my last shot.

Your valuable opinions, comments and corrections will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Actually less than 8 weeks, because the price was high and I faced some financially issues and I couldnt buy anything more. (Poor Planning)

My plan was to run HGH for 9 months, but it was my mistake to buy only 6 pens not the whole quantity.

can you just explain a littile more, what do you mean by 50x4 and 40,40,20,20. And what about pregnyl?

Thanks a lot fraizer512 for this clarification :)

Don't you think that I should go for pregnyl also while I use Test, just to return it to it's normal levels, or does clomid and nolva will do the job?

Last edited:
My plan was to run HGH for 9 months, but it was my mistake to buy only 6 pens not the whole quantity.

If you are talking about Jintropin AQ right? The one that already comes in a liquid?

If you do not have a luxury of money I would recommend getting Kigtropin. It is only a amino less then Jintropin. 191 vs 192 ect.

I have a legit supplier that I would never give to anyone that I have been using for years and I bought 1 & 1/2 year of Jintropin (not all at once) for $270 a kit and kigtropin for only $150 a kit. Both were very good and I saw the exact same results. Alot cheaper than Jin AQ.

Thanks a lot fraizer512 for this clarification :)

Don't you think that I should go for pregnyl also while I use Test, just to return it to it's normal levels, or does clomid and nolva will do the job?

HCG is highly recommended when you are doing a long cycle (past 12 weeks) and or taking a lot of test. You will not want to take it the whole cycle though. Only take it towards the end either 2 months or 2 weeks before your last shot, i cannot specify from memory. You will use clomid as well! Nolva wont be necessary if you are using a estrogen blocker like arimidex throughout the entire cycle. I would do some research for yourself on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I am just stating what I know through experience and what i remember. Its been two years since my last cycle and im about to jump back on here in a couple of weeks. i hope this was somewhat helpful. Cheers! :dance2:

This is the GH type that I used:

Nordiflex_4c64ae15d862a.png

my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is:

Proviron twice a day (1tab every 12 hours)
Vitamin E (once a day)

21 days AFTER my last shot I'll take 5000IU of Pregnyl every 5 days.

HCG is highly recommended when you are doing a long cycle (past 12 weeks) and or taking a lot of test. You will not want to take it the whole cycle though. Only take it towards the end either 2 months or 2 weeks before your last shot, i cannot specify from memory. You will use clomid as well! Nolva wont be necessary if you are using a estrogen blocker like arimidex throughout the entire cycle. I would do some research for yourself on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I am just stating what I know through experience and what i remember. Its been two years since my last cycle and im about to jump back on here in a couple of weeks. i hope this was somewhat helpful. Cheers! :dance2:

Of course Hatchman33, this kind of information will enrich my knowledge, thanks a lot. :biggthump

Back