my sis

moranitotongano

My sister wants to slim down and tone up. Are there any suggestions as to what chemical products she should use to get that lean long muscular look?
Her diet is in check and shes at the gym 5-6 days a week. :elephant: Any helpful tips would be appreciated!

Proper diet and cardio are key for her to lose weight as you know.. It sounds like she is doing well.. 5-6 days a week at the gym for a start is great. What are her stats: ht, weight, bf%, goals??

I have had a lot of people say "there diet is in check" and when you find out what they eat it's like WTF! so post up a normal day of eating and we'll get to the bottem of why she is still chubby.

Clen would be a good start. As posted, diet and proper training need to be in line before drugs even have a chance to work.

Stone said:
Clen would be a good start. As posted, diet and proper training need to be in line before drugs even have a chance to work.
Ok well, clen is a drug. So lay off the clen. Have her track her calories and lower them on a weekly basis slowly. Maybe 100-200 calories less each week.

mister.fantastic said:
Proper diet and cardio are key for her to lose weight as you know.. It sounds like she is doing well.. 5-6 days a week at the gym for a start is great. What are her stats: ht, weight, bf%, goals??

5'8
21%
Goals: She'd like to drop 20 pounds

1BdMfkr said:
I have had a lot of people say "there diet is in check" and when you find out what they eat it's like WTF! so post up a normal day of eating and we'll get to the bottem of why she is still chubby.

I finally got a list of my sisters food intake for a typical day:

:goof: 5 ounces protein shake before 1 hour of morning workout
5 ounces protein after workout

Grapes
1 Prune
3 c. spinach salad mixture, black beans, tomatoes 2tbs fat free ranch
1/2 ham and cheese sandwich
1 1/2 c. fat free vanilla yogurt mixed with 35 g of oatmeal bannas and cream(packet)
1 1/2 c watermelon
1 Lean Gourmet (frozen t.v dinner) calories 260, fat 6g
2 1/2 c.Watermelon
1c. yogurt & oatmeal packet
1 carrot
night:
1/2 c. chicken
2 slices of watermelon
she has a hard time not eating at night

moranitotongano said:
I finally got a list of my sisters food intake for a typical day:

:goof: 5 ounces protein shake before 1 hour of morning workout
5 ounces protein after workout

Grapes
1 Prune
3 c. spinach salad mixture, black beans, tomatoes 2tbs fat free ranch
1/2 ham and cheese sandwich
1 1/2 c. fat free vanilla yogurt mixed with 35 g of oatmeal bannas and cream(packet)
1 1/2 c watermelon
1 Lean Gourmet (frozen t.v dinner) calories 260, fat 6g
2 1/2 c.Watermelon
1c. yogurt & oatmeal packet
1 carrot
night:
1/2 c. chicken
2 slices of watermelon
she has a hard time not eating at night

what kind of freaking diet is this? seriously!!! :spank: there is nothing in check about this diet.

first off, way too much carbs, sugar, junk pointless calories and bearly any protien, Not to mention the timing for these meals.

No wonder she has a hard time dropping weight.. I don't have the patients tonight, someone help this girl out, or go buy a book on dieting.. i have 3 don't say you can't afford them. best read of your life!

LEARN what food is and what it does to you!

Last edited:
ditto, cant sum it up in one post, buy a good book.. and READ damn people always want to look good and eat their "cake" too.. nope sorry

jynx said:
Ok well, clen is a drug. So lay off the clen. Have her track her calories and lower them on a weekly basis slowly. Maybe 100-200 calories less each week.

Lower by 100 kcal/week? Are you kidding? So if she lowers by 100 kcal then 35 weeks later she will lose her first pound, or she could be 'agressive' and go with 1 pound every 17.5 weeks. Keep in mind that the latter is very extreme.

Back