My Third (2nd done proper) cycle, First time with Tren A. (Previous cycle details)

Dickfts

Last Cycle (1st successful, we don't talk about my first one)
Pre-weight/BF: 225lbs/19%BF Post-weight/BF: 245lbs/17%BF
Pre-Dead Lift 1RM: 305lbs Post-Dead Lift 1RM: 405
Pre-Back Squat 3RM: 365lbs Post Back Squat 1RM: 455lbs 5RM: 405lbs (Forgot to do a pre-1RM)
Pre-Bench Press 5RM: 240lbs Post Bench Press 10RM: 255lbs (never found the opportunity to 1RM)
1050mg Test Prop/wk, 525 Masteron/Wk, 250 Anadrol/Wk

I was very happy with my results on this cycle, it was over a Winter Bulk. February to April I cut hard in preparation to my Circumferential Tummy Tuck surgery. Now 12 weeks out of surgery and back at it I wanted to recovery quicker and get back to it, get my new body cut for summer.

Current Stats:
Height: 6' 3/4"
Weight: 205lbs
Bodyfat: Calipers: 11.5% Electric Impedance Meter: 14%
12 Weeks out from abdominoplasty, I've been arguing with myself if this cycle will cut me down and aid in my recovery; or be a waste of a good amount of Juice.

250mg Test Prop EoD, 125mg Masteron EoD, 125mg Tren Ace EoD (this is the one I'm concerned I will get criticized on) 1mg Arimidex EoD. 40/40/20 Nolvadex and 80-120mg Clenbuterol ED for PCT (I'm very experienced with Clen)

My first cycle ever I don't even count it because it was stupid, I was doing 300mg Tren E every 3.5 days. I am very much prepared for the sides but reading around online Im still wondering if my Tren Ace is high.

So: 875mg Test Prop/Wk, 437.5mg Masteron/Week, 437.5 Tren Ace/Week. 1Mg Arimidex EoD

Brief 20-40 minute Cardio Every day(20/10 warmup 20/10 cooldown), Sundays Stictly Off.
Eliptical Marathon Mondays, 21.1km in the morning, 21.1km in the afternoon every Monday.

Lifting I always go as heavy as possible for 5 sets of 5, then end each exercise with half of my last weight for 20 reps. Ex: Overhead Press yesterday; 105x5<--Warmup don't count 155x5 175x5 185x5 195x5 205x5, 105x20.

I choose 2-3 compound lifts that work both muscle groups using the rep scheme above. Then break into 2-4 lifts that isolate the days chosen muscles in which I will follow the above scheme but tend to push to a failure set and forgo the set of 20.

I welcome every and all input/comments and appreciate your time and opinions!

Holy shit dude. If you have good gear, thats enough anabolics to swell up a heard of rhino's. Why do you need that much test and tren? ESPECIALLY on your first run with tren. You should only be running 75mg EOD of tren until you figure out what you can tolerate. And 80% of the time you are gonna hear that you should make it your primary anabolic in the cycle, therefore dropping your prop dose to roughly 50mg EOD. Just looking out for you. This is from my personal experience with GOOD gear, so heed whatever advice you would like. Those numbers are way too high IMO

Dude a gram of test your first 2 cycles? You need to reevaluate either your source or your doses. That is completely unnecessary

My first one the one I don't like to talk about, I did 500mg Cypionate/wk and I felt not a thing... hence the adding Tren E 200/wk and ultimately failing.

My second cycle the one where I got to 1000mg prop/wk I tapered up to that. I still felt nothing 750mg/wk on week 4 using prop... Only at 300mg EoD I felt it at all and truly reaped the benefits. I've read and been told many different things about More Test or More Tren. My trainer actually told me to run no Test with my Tren, my research convinced me otherwise and I liked the results from last round at 1050prop/wk so thats where I based my numbers from.

I do need to ask, I've done my reading but am I wrong to not expect "much" swelling from the Tren? My abdomen is supposed to be swollen for another 12-15 months... From my understanding I'd built myself a good cutting/hard/lean cycle rather then swole like the Anadrol did for me last time.

You need to find a better source if it's taking that much gear to give results. My buddy is 6'3 245 and runs only 100mg of tren EOD. And yes run test but you are better off running them at TRT doses and letting the Tren take priority on the androgen receptors, since they compete for the same binding.

Take some time and read about each compound and other sticky's here. You can never be too educated on this stuff man.

Back