My thread over at MM

I saved a picture of her ass because you can see all of the needle marks in the upper-outer quadrant of her right ass-cheek. She has been banging test like silly for a long time. Virilzation of the female face is apparant. She does have a kick ass build.

Easto sorry for the loss of your girl's money. What goes around, comes around. She will get hers, someway, and it may be ironic, who knows.

I'm still pretty ticked off about this whole situation.

Guess who has gotten about 3 Emails from npcchicka since the posting of that thread? EUROCHICK!!!

She called me all sorts of names on that board, but it got her to finally come out of hiding.

It really ticks me off that she won't send back even part of the money. She ditched by gf, it wasn't the other way around. Instead she said that she will send the rest of the program. LOL... She doesn't want her help anymore. She's been proven to be untrustworthy, why would Eurochick still want to follow her advice.

Some poeple drive me up the wall.

A face only a mother could love....

post-15-57607-scan0019.jpg

damn, I just checkout out those pics, I thought by calling her a man that you guys were talking about her physique, i didnt realize it was her face you were referring to.
She looks like that guy Jay London from Last Comic Standing

needsize said:
damn, I just checkout out those pics, I thought by calling her a man that you guys were talking about her physique, i didnt realize it was her face you were referring to.
She looks like that guy Jay London from Last Comic Standing

lol.....

Well, sonis9 beat me to the punch. That was a nice gesture. Good looking out bro.

If you need any more help I'm close friends with a woman that's a national competitor/bodybuilder. She owns a gym and trains clients all day long. She's a good friend and owes me big though so I could get her to help you for free.

And if you need help with anything else, non diet related, feel free to hit me up on PM/e-mail.

Also, I have a REAL hard time understanding a scammer's mentality.

Let's see, you make money by giving diet advice. So instead of ponying up the advice you're going to scam the person for $125 and risk having that person bash you on every fitness related discussion board until your rep is ruined and you have no more clients interested in your biz. .....all for $125. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if people would just learn to run a business the right way, with honesty and trust, then they'd learn that they can make more money legitimately than they can by scamming. It truly pisses me off.

Back