My Transformation after a long injury layoff...im back

mightysatchmo

Hey All,
Love this forum. Been on it for a while but more active within last week. About 10 months ago I was finally able to train and mentally ready to put it better after injuries sidelined me. Not just the shoulder surgery but mentally lost myself for a year and a half. I was feeling good, started training again and got myself on a good keto / carb cycling regimen. I also had gotten tested for Low T and have been on TRT now for about 10 months now. I played with a couple small cycles in my early 20s, now 39 and the combo of the TRT, diet and wakening the animal that was asleep inside made these changes happen. Happy to be here and now that leaner and muscle memory came back going to dabble a little soon and see what I can do. Thanks for reading and looking.

lmao..Thanks Captain! Muscle memory played a big role as well. TRT is 210mg of Test Enanthate weekly with HCG and anastrozole. Nothing else...yet

Ya, diet, training, and determination aside. Only 210mg/wk of Test thats crazy. Add some other things in there eventually and man, you be a monster!

Yeah was going downhill and no drive. Found my mojo and pushing best shape of my life. Had knee surgery 3 months ago and need another next week (meniscus). I was in gym with crutches hitting upper body, nothing is stopping me now.
210mg is it, was gonna do a blast here and there but with clinic you can only reorder at time intervals. If you blast you still have to wait the time to reorder and with no sources at the moment I will stay at 210mg. Cant wait..lol

Now you're on TRT there's no need to confuse matters and blast Test mate...
For what it's worth, I'd be keeping your Test at 210 and adding other compounds to the mix...

Amazing transformation bro... glad you've got your mojo back and welcome to 'Ology

BigBen

Thanks BigBen, I appreciate the advise and the welcoming.
Correct, I am currently only on TRT. My though was to bump my test up to 400mg a week and throw in some EQ at 200mg or so. Thanks again

Thanks BigBen, I appreciate the advise and the welcoming.
Correct, I am currently only on TRT. My though was to bump my test up to 400mg a week and throw in some EQ at 200mg or so. Thanks again

Fair enough, but I'd be flipping that round... TRT dose of test and a higher dose of Eq... you never know when they may throw a random blood test at you! - Be sure to run that Eq for a minimum of 14 weeks and donate before and after while you're at it to help HCT build-up :)

BigBen

Ahh I see what you mean BigBen! Could do that as well. Either way if I respond this well to such low dose of test there is no telling how just a bit of something else will do. thanks for the advice!

Have you had any bloodwork while on your current protocol? I'm curious to know what your test levels are at on your protocol. How about estradiol? I started trt 2 months ago. I used to think 200 was a low dose, but my views have changed since being here. I'm currently on 100mg per week with no hcg and my test levels peak at 940 two days after my once a week injection. I would imagine that on 200 per week + hcg my total test would hit closer to 1500-1800.

that is why I now think of 200 being a high dose. Later down the road I plan to try 200 per week and see how I respond. I have the stuff on hand, but wanted to give my current protocol some time before jumping to a higher dose.

Again awesome job man. I'll bet people move out of your way a lot lol.

Thanks Captain!
No, I am actually do for my bloodwork soon. Ive been on 200mg since I started. I tried a couple different tests through the clinic and stayed with enanthate because liked the results. Its 210mg per ml along with HCG and anastrozole.
Are you doing TRT on your own or through doctor / clinic? What test are you using?
Thanks

Thanks Captain!
No, I am actually do for my bloodwork soon. Ive been on 200mg since I started. I tried a couple different tests through the clinic and stayed with enanthate because liked the results. Its 210mg per ml along with HCG and anastrozole.
Are you doing TRT on your own or through doctor / clinic? What test are you using?
Thanks

I'm on trt through my endocrinologist. I'm on testosterone Cypionate. They shoot to keep levels between 500-700 TT. They have very strict guidelines at the hospital we use. No hcg unless I'm planning to have kids and no AI.

I have hcg, but haven't decided to use it yet.

Oh ok, I hear that a lot that guys are being prescribed just test and no AI or HCG. Cypionate wasn't bad for me but Enanthate makes me feel better. Im glad im given choices through the TRT center atleast.

I definitely plan on adding another compound to the mix and growing a bit. Once can do some research, source that was recommended was too shady...not worth throwing money away for crappy gear.

Thats a really badass transformation man, looks like u worked ur ass off. Did u cut down first before bulking back up? Or did u get on the TRT and lose the fat while gaining muscle (which is really tough to do)

Back