My Z Experience!

matt23

I am banned!
OK guys i really wanted to give Z his props. First of all I previously ordered some Sustanon (sust) 250, hcg, and all the good stuff for the current Sustanon (sust) cycle im on. It has been 3 weeks from my first pin (running 500mgs Sustanon (sust) a week) and im already up 5-6 pounds. Been working hard and eating clean so his stuff is awesome. (Thanks 3J!!!) Everything came well packed and got here super quick...

Now to the bad....so i went ahead and placed a second order, got all the gear I would need for my 3rd cycle and second cycle in 4 years... my first was when I was 21 (im aware I was too young, I was uneducated and ingnorant)... placed the order, sent money as before and to make a long story short... its been a long time and my order still hasnt been processed etc...

... so i contacted Z and let him know whats up.... I ended up having to change receiver 3 times and for some reason they still couldnt get it... finally Z was basically like F**K it! I will send you your order for FREE for the SUPER LONG WAIT AND TROUBLE...fyi it has been 1.5 times the usual wait and nothing has even been processed.

.... so now my order should go out next week and be here pretty soon!

.... why am i writing this? Because I want everyone to know that Z wont leave you hanging no matter how big or small the order is bc he really cares about customers. I havent experimented but with one other source, and I see no need to mess with or look for another. Plain and simple... Z is the best so F**K the rest! :rockband::jump:

no fair, i went through the same ordeal and still had to pay lol

that being said once it was finally paid for i got the order in no time, and the gear looks great

no fair, i went through the same ordeal and still had to pay lol

that being said once it was finally paid for i got the order in no time, and the gear looks great

well Z has nothing to worry about.. he will get plenty of orders from me... i will be hookin up my friends wit him as well

+1 for Naps

I dunno man. I have made a few orders from naps, got one here not too long ago, realized I forgot to add something, and ordered again. But it has been 3 weeks already. Business days, not 3 straight weeks. I've been waiting a while on this second order and every order I have had has been late. Everyone. I;m going to try Z out next time around. Plus, I hear his gear is potent.

+1 for Naps

I wouldnt say all that... just hear say but ppl are saying his gp gear is underdosed... im living proof... only 3 weeks from first pin of Sustanon (sust) 250 at 500mgs a week from Z and im up 6lbs.. just weighed myself... yup 6lbs and its just kicking in... get at me NAPS! Z is defineitly #1

MFZhV.png

I wouldnt say all that... just hear say but ppl are saying his gp gear is underdosed... im living proof... only 3 weeks from first pin of Sustanon (sust) 250 at 500mgs a week from Z and im up 6lbs.. just weighed myself... yup 6lbs and its just kicking in... get at me NAPS! Z is defineitly #1

So you're saying Naps GP gear is underdosed, and Z is completly opposite. Correct?

I had never heard anything about Naps GP being underdosed, but I hope not.

So you're saying Naps GP gear is underdosed, and Z is completly opposite. Correct?

I had never heard anything about Naps GP being underdosed, but I hope not.

read the post, i said its hear say... with that being said, i have personal experience that Z is gtg... and look at those tests above

Used Naps and Z. Both good products IMO but customer service has been best with Z.

Yeah, naps customer service sucks. If you ask something about an order thats late, you have to write them at least 2-3 times before you get a reply because they just dont want to deal with you.

read the post, i said its hear say... with that being said, i have personal experience that Z is gtg... and look at those tests above

I did. You were a little unclear. I read somewhere that Z's gear is a little overdosed so you know you're getting your moneys worth. I think I read somewhere that his test 250 is like 300 range. Thats what I like, is someone who is honest enough to deliver quality gear. Now this is just what I have read, but I hope its true.

OK guys i really wanted to give Z his props. First of all I previously ordered some Sustanon (sust) 250, hcg, and all the good stuff for the current Sustanon (sust) cycle im on. It has been 3 weeks from my first pin (running 500mgs Sustanon (sust) a week) and im already up 5-6 pounds. Been working hard and eating clean so his stuff is awesome. (Thanks 3J!!!) Everything came well packed and got here super quick...

Now to the bad....so i went ahead and placed a second order, got all the gear I would need for my 3rd cycle and second cycle in 4 years... my first was when I was 21 (im aware I was too young, I was uneducated and ingnorant)... placed the order, sent money as before and to make a long story short... its been a long time and my order still hasnt been processed etc...

... so i contacted Z and let him know whats up.... I ended up having to change receiver 3 times and for some reason they still couldnt get it... finally Z was basically like F**K it! I will send you your order for FREE for the SUPER LONG WAIT AND TROUBLE...fyi it has been 1.5 times the usual wait and nothing has even been processed.

.... so now my order should go out next week and be here pretty soon!

.... why am i writing this? Because I want everyone to know that Z wont leave you hanging no matter how big or small the order is bc he really cares about customers. I havent experimented but with one other source, and I see no need to mess with or look for another. Plain and simple... Z is the best so F**K the rest! :rockband::jump:

This is exactly why you guys always see me jumping in on Z's threads - he does something like this for you and you realize - as a normal person - as a business person - or whatever - he's F'n awesome - and really gives a shit about his customers.

When I hear someone wonder if his gear is under dosed - I'm thinking you've got to be kidding me - he goes so far above and beyond to take care of his customers - he'd never bull shit around - or except sending out any gear that wasn't up to his standards.

Some of you might have heard me say this before - but if you haven't ... "with Z you can rest assure."

Here's why...

A couple months ago, Z was telling me about the products - and he says he tells the people who produce his products ... "to add a little extra."

Not so much that it's over dosed - but enough that there's no chance of the products being "under dosed."

Anyway - pretty soon the site will be back up - and a shopping we will go! :D

Back