<< Myostatin >> apparently unbelievable gains..

Sizewize

I am thinking of trying something called myostatin, has anyone used this before??*

Not many people take it but Ive *researched some unbelievable gains!!
I know it must be expensive but also hard to find a good supplier...

myostatin inhibitor?
myostatin is what limits the amount your muscles grow to.
inhibiting myostatin would cause you to be massive.
I heard those inhibitors are at least $1000 or more for a single dose.

It is injecting a virus into you that changes your dna I think. don't quote me on that but thats what I remember reading. I'll try to post a link soon to support this.

I heard if your not careful your muscles can get too big even when not taking the virus. even after it wears off it can have long lasting effects

I remember all the talk about Myostatins back in the late 80's, early 90's. A few companies came out with some stuff before the FDA took them off the market. I was lucky enough to try some stuff, was never sure if it was the real deal of not, but my thighs grew fucking massive. Unfortunately, that was the only body part that was affected by what I took. Even today my thighs get a massive pump on leg day. Again, not sure if what I took was real but it definitely wasn't psychological.

May I suggest you invest your hard earned money in HGH and IGF DES instead.

Yes follistatin and others look wonderful on paper and in studies. Are those products in fact obtainable by us?

I did locate some follistatin overseas from the EU and the price was about the same as 5 large LCD flat screens for 1mg. So while I do see it on some lists at a mere fraction of that price, is it folli? or is it dust? I don't know but if you tell me you can get me a new vette for $500 I am going to be very skeptical!

Does this mean that all of it out there is bunk or not label claim? I don't have that answer

Back