Myostatin HMP (Human Myostatin Pro-Peptide) Testers Needed

Testers will be choosen tomorrow.

Here are a few requirements:
*Log must be ran at least 2 months with at least 3-4 updates a week.
*Pictures before start of log and every week there after, and then a final.
*Final thoughts on how you felt it went, no BS, be straight up for all to see. We are not here to hide anything.

These are important, as it has been shown by a very few other researchers to continue working months after last administration.

Make sure you lay out your proposed protocol!

Congrats to Sancio and Speedgiant! Please message me your information and I will pass it along so we can get items out ASAP. Also, guidelines will be set and asked that you follow them in keeping an orderly log for everyone to see.

Again thank you, and let's find out what this can really do!

Man Am I Excited. I Feel Like A Kid on Christmas Eve.lol.. One problem the system wont let me send a private message so I Was thinking that I can post a link of one of my social network profiles and i can give it to you through there. Or maybe I can just make a quick new email up and post it up so you can email me.? What do you think is best?

Having trouble sending personal message...

I feel like a Kid on Christmas...lol but the bad new is the system wont let me message you. Can you pm me an email. Or it is possible that I can send you a link of one of my social networks and i can give you my info on there. Or I can make up an email just for this purpose, then post my email and you email me. Or I can just flash my Info on a post and and take it down right quick. What do you suggest. Im leaning towards just posting my info for an hour or so. ROTF LMAO... :laugh:

Dont post your personal info out into the open. Ez or I will send you a pm with an email you can send your info to.

Congrats to Sancio and Speedgiant! Please message me your information and I will pass it along so we can get items out ASAP. Also, guidelines will be set and asked that you follow them in keeping an orderly log for everyone to see.

Again thank you, and let's find out what this can really do!

just got back from the beach guy's sorry for not replying earlier.
thanks a lot for the opportunity,looking forward to do that log for you and hopefully see some great results.
appreciate your trust to speedgiant and me.
will start my input as soon as things are sorted.

ps:who said the Easter bunny doesn't exist huh?!

Never mind telling us about your beach stories Sancio, rubbing it in our face! LOL! Speedgiant we got things squared away last night so you are g2g my friend. Sancio you were proactive about everything, thank you.

And yes Speedgiant, that whippet and that German kid was freaky, but I think all German's have a slight degree of myostatin deficiency...bastards! HA HA!!!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Never mind telling us about your beach stories Sancio, rubbing it in our face! LOL! Speedgiant we got things squared away last night so you are g2g my friend. Sancio you were proactive about everything, thank you.

And yes Speedgiant, that whippet and that German kid was freaky, but I think all German's have a slight degree of myostatin deficiency...bastards! HA HA!!!

I see that's it's only 1mg, so.... how are you suppose to run this? I would like to know.

Test Subject #?...lol

They do have a deficiency one of my old teammates was from Germany he came in to college an ex- swimmer at about six six 230 and left 330 with no gut...well a slight beer belly from keg nights.lol..You could see his top four ab muscles pretty clear just not the bottom two.lol

As for the trial I am still waiting for my Bac Water to Arrive. As of now I am 272 @ 6ft5. I will put up a new picture up shortly.

-I am 25 years old.
-I have been using AAS since 2006
-I have been training since I was about 12 years old. But did not really get serious on weights until 2004.
-Im hoping to blow up like the bovine...lol...seriously though....

:thinking:

Special shout to Labpe For Offeing to make me more of a beast than I already am... :naughty: .JK. Thanks though.

My Myostatin HMP hypothetical Trial

Ok I got every thing squared away So I can now start my run. Ran one this morning nothing worth mentioning. I have not worked out yet. Locked and Loaded :shoot7:

Ht: 6ft 5in
Wt: 273
Arms: 18.75
Legs: 30 in
Calf: 19in
Chest: 54in
Shoulder: over 60in (mesuring tape only goes to 60 in.)
Forearm:15in
Head: to damn big :D

Here is my Hypothetical protocol :D

Monday
250mcg split in 2 doses of 125mcg split bi-lat

Wednesday

Friday

Sunday
250mcg split in 2 doses of 125 split bi-lat

Im Going to go Old School and Lift Heavy... 5X5 big lifts only and supers set with calisthenics until i burn out. I'm going to try to make myself trow up every day to see how much more of A man I will become after this run....lol

But with all do seriousness I would like to thanke Labpe for letting me embark on an experience that is sure to be remarkable. Those are a great bunch of guys. Special shout out to ezskanken hell ova guy.

LETS ROCK :rockband:

They won't let me start a new thred because I am a :newbie: unless Im not doing it Right.

I think you can post new threads even if you are a :newbie:

Go to the bottom of the page in this section and you should see an icon to post a new thread.

Back