log on myostatin hmp,courtesy of labpe

Let's see first sign was extreme soreness and swelling injection site followed by the injection site getting a local fever, only way to discribe it. 2nd I would start feeling ache all over like with a fever but temp never went up. And lose of appet . For about two days I used naproxen and antihistamines and symptoms sub sided. Same thing happened with second vial but symptoms were only for one night cause I caught it fast with meds.

Swelling and redness last for like 4 or 5 days though.

Let's see first sign was extreme soreness and swelling injection site followed by the injection site getting a local fever, only way to discribe it. 2nd I would start feeling ache all over like with a fever but temp never went up. And lose of appet . For about two days I used naproxen and antihistamines and symptoms sub sided. Same thing happened with second vial but symptoms were only for one night cause I caught it fast with meds.

Swelling and redness last for like 4 or 5 days though.

same here with the pinning sides,redness swelling and heat at the specific area where the redness occurred.the day the fever got me it started all with shivers,the kind u get when you are tired and cold and you sort of have that need of stretching sensation.this lasted for about an hour or so,after that roughly 4 hours later that's when the fever kicked in and went up to 39.5C/103.1F,that's when i started taking meds to keep it down (just paracetamol and ibuprofen),which worked.next 2 days felt like some one drove a steamroller over me,no energy struggling to get up.after that i was fine again.this happened at the day of last 2 pins,didn't think it would be related but.
considering the source of the myo,i might have been wrong. with that i refer to the e.coli not the supplier,obviously.

Last edited:
here are a couple of pics that i took today,which to my calculation is 4 weeks in.
have a look and compare to the ones from the start.
i have nothing adverse to report,strength is still going great,and workouts are going good considering my stuffed up schedule with eating and training.
but have a look and see for yourself if you notice a change at all.

Your calves appeared to have grown, more specifically your tibialis anterior looks to have pulled even with your gastrocnemius when comparing pictures. Even your arms appear to be a touch bigger. Your chest is just massive in both pics so I don't know, ha ha!

Your calves appeared to have grown, more specifically your tibialis anterior looks to have pulled even with your gastrocnemius when comparing pictures. Even your arms appear to be a touch bigger. Your chest is just massive in both pics so I don't know, ha ha!

m8 i guess anything noticeable in 4 weeks without the use of any aas or excessive supplementation i would class as a success.
to me i had noticeable changes performance wise,but i could not tell for sure that there have been major changes physically,although my mini calf's seem to have actually undergone a tiny change,lol

ok,finally got some time to post again.
in the past week there where no changes at all.the results i can say i made with the myo are a slight improvement on my calf's as the most noticeable part,which was pointed out by someone else after i posted the last pics,and i have to agree with that.
generally i noticed a improvement in strength,which pretty much kicked in the first few days and stayed over this whole period of the log.i come to the conclusion that the myo definitely works,although i only used one vial and did not make use of any other substance a part of rp6/cjc combo and tb500.i am firmly convinced that in combination with aas this stuff would yield great results.the downside to it are the side effects like the pain at pinning spot and the redness with increased temperature at that location.other than that i can not report any noticeable side effects.overall i would say this trial was successful for me,and considering the price/results ratio definitely worth considering.by saying that it all comes down to if you want to jump in the deep end of the pool and find out for yourself,or just keep reading logs and reviews until there is more solid information out there about the myo.either way i think this is a product that is here to stay and probably be successful too.
i would like to thank again team LABPE from the president to all the reps,for giving me the opportunity to do this log,thanks a lot guys you rock!:beertoast:

ps:to any aussie readers...if you are after peps,LABPE is the way to go...all my orders are getting to me no prob. in 3 days flat :spin:

I am hoping everyone AVOIDS taking the MYO this guy too... it caused u to get severe flu like symptoms because it has a TAG on it.... make sure your MYO is tag-free. Also from what i have been studying.. the life of MYO reconstituted is like hours... how can anyone cycle it like a normal cycle?

Iron pope is correct correctly stored after recon though it will last a week tops. I have run it and you do get flu like symptoms but they were localized to the injections sites intramuscular.

Iron pope is correct correctly stored after recon though it will last a week tops. I have run it and you do get flu like symptoms but they were localized to the injections sites intramuscular.

as a matter of fact you can use 1mg vial for 1 week only,you do pins every 48 hours split in muscle groups,regarding the flu like symptoms i had a fever with 40 degrees Celsius as i mentioned in the log just after my last pins maybe 6 hours later,but considering the source of the myo its probably no surprise (e-coli).how can u have localized flu symptoms on injection site??? never heard of sneezing calf...:freak:

just kidding bencozzy lol

Last edited:
First hmp I went 200mcg eod. Tenderness to area, swelling, came down with flu 5 days post but don't think related to hmp. No positive changes noted tho.

I then read about the very short half life and decided to go full retard and do entire 1mg in one sitting to deltoids. Noted same localized tenderness and swelling. Worked chest that day and went from 100lb incline dumbbells to 120 with ease. Noticed increase strength on following days as well. I did notice some slight cramping around popliteal area . Not sure from leg workout or the supposed tendon issue with hmp. 3 days later cramps subsided.

I have 4 vials left so def will see where it gets me. I'm wondering tho what would cycle look like. 1mg every two weeks? Are gains kept?

Bro I don't think anyoen can answer that. You are the one with the stuff!! Try and let us know how it goes. Not many people have used this before. We are interested to see the results of pinning E.coli virus into your system. Seems sketchy but hey we do a lot of sketchy stuff in bodybuilding lol

First hmp I went 200mcg eod. Tenderness to area, swelling, came down with flu 5 days post but don't think related to hmp. No positive changes noted tho.

I then read about the very short half life and decided to go full retard and do entire 1mg in one sitting to deltoids. Noted same localized tenderness and swelling. Worked chest that day and went from 100lb incline dumbbells to 120 with ease. Noticed increase strength on following days as well. I did notice some slight cramping around popliteal area . Not sure from leg workout or the supposed tendon issue with hmp. 3 days later cramps subsided.

I have 4 vials left so def will see where it gets me. I'm wondering tho what would cycle look like. 1mg every two weeks? Are gains kept?

Actually you did nothing retarded by dosing high. I will be using myo hmp with my next aas cycle. I will be using 6 vials for my cycle. I will dose each vial either 500mcg split bi-lat for two days or 1mg split bi lat, I will use a vial every two weeks during my cycle.

The thing is that imo people dose myostatin inhibitors way too low to see substantial results, if we look at animal studies, researchers used doses 20x or much more than what we're using.

Also, pain/redness at inj site, flu like symptoms are normal. Always make sure to inject im and not subq because subq may make the sides worse without giving the results.

sent from my nexus 7
Labpe|Buy U.S. Peptides Online, Sale For Research

Honestly I wouldn't even be messing with myo inhibitors. Big pharmaceutical companies are still having trouble manufacturing a safe myo. Inhibitor. No offense or anything to the peptide company or anything like that. But how is it rhat a company like u guys can get ur hands on a safe and effective compound that pharma companies don't even have yet.

Back