Myostatin HMP (Human Myostatin Pro-Peptide) Testers Needed

Ezskanken

Labpe just let us know that their latest addition to the catalog just passed all of it's quality testings, so we are excited to see some logs going. This means we get to offer FREE SAMPLES! That's right, FREE MYOSTATIN HMP (Human Myostatin Pro-Peptide).

All we ask is...
*You be able to use the product immediately
*List anything else you will be using with Myostatin HMP
*List your proposed protocol
*Lastly we ask that you have some previous experience in keeping an updated log, and been a part of Steroidology community for a while. Before and after pictures are required.

Please also include current stats, picture, and a brief explination of why you would make a great tester.

***UPDATE***

THERE WILL BE 2 LUCKY CANIDATES CHOOSEN THIS SUNDAY, THE 8th OF APRIL.

Almost forgot, winner's my also get other peptides needed in the protocol FREE. So don't forget to list your protocols...

Let's go!

Last edited:
This is a great opportunity for a few lucky people!!! Can't wait to follow the logs and see everyone's results.

have sent you my humble entry:dance2:

Received brother! Great info about yourself and protocol. Thanks for your interest. I will keep you posted and any others who are interested on when we will make our selection or selections. It will be soon though.

In spec ops training and would like to be in mysotatin trial

For starters I am an ex college/pro football player turned special operations canidate. I am training for the navy seals and i am having the hardest time converting musckes to the rigors of the job. Im used to bench pressing + sacking the quaterback and not push ups and swimming.LOL Im looking to put on muscle while performing workouts in which include miles of running, swimming, and hundreds of push ups and sit ups + weight training. I really need help building the prober muscle fiber type to do high numbers of push ups and sit ups. I want to be the biggest,baddest, fastest, and strongest navy seal there ever was. I stand at six foot five and im about 270. I have 18.in bicepts and 13.2% body fat on the dot. I dont have a six pack nor a gut but i would like to beat genetics and get ripped up to the point that i have paper thin skin.

The only thing I will take with it is ZMA, KRE-Aklyn, And Hmb. I eat a large amount of fruits and vegitables and have cut back on the amount of meat I consume. My workout regimine is a strick Special Operations Group Work out From my Pettie Officer assigned to me.

I would be good for this test because the abilities I gain from this product will be shown on a broad scale. You see...Once I am finish training I will take a PST test. This is where they test your Running Swimming Push up, sit up, and pull up times and numbers. I want to blow these test out of the water and break records. I Want them to think "WOW never seen something this big move that fast" or "Wow I never seen a big guy so ripped" or "Wow I never saw a big guy do so many repititions doing calisthetics " Thats why I have been working my but off. But with this peptide I know that my results will be crazy. I just want to be the best solider ever.

I have been looking for this peptide everysince I heard of it. I hope I get a chance to try it out.

For starters I am an ex college/pro football player turned special operations canidate. I am training for the navy seals and i am having the hardest time converting musckes to the rigors of the job. Im used to bench pressing + sacking the quaterback and not push ups and swimming.LOL Im looking to put on muscle while performing workouts in which include miles of running, swimming, and hundreds of push ups and sit ups + weight training. I really need help building the prober muscle fiber type to do high numbers of push ups and sit ups. I want to be the biggest,baddest, fastest, and strongest navy seal there ever was. I stand at six foot five and im about 270. I have 18.in bicepts and 13.2% body fat on the dot. I dont have a six pack nor a gut but i would like to beat genetics and get ripped up to the point that i have paper thin skin.

The only thing I will take with it is ZMA, KRE-Aklyn, And Hmb. I eat a large amount of fruits and vegitables and have cut back on the amount of meat I consume. My workout regimine is a strick Special Operations Group Work out From my Pettie Officer assigned to me.

I would be good for this test because the abilities I gain from this product will be shown on a broad scale. You see...Once I am finish training I will take a PST test. This is where they test your Running Swimming Push up, sit up, and pull up times and numbers. I want to blow these test out of the water and break records. I Want them to think "WOW never seen something this big move that fast" or "Wow I never seen a big guy so ripped" or "Wow I never saw a big guy do so many repititions doing calisthetics " Thats why I have been working my but off. But with this peptide I know that my results will be crazy. I just want to be the best solider ever.

I have been looking for this peptide everysince I heard of it. I hope I get a chance to try it out.

Great entry! Remember we will possibly give this opportunity to 2 people. Canidates will be picked soon, I'm thinking by the end of the weekend...

I like this a lot! they put it out there for our members to give unbiased feedback!

Looking forward to the reviews!

I've always wanted to try this, but I'm supposed to be doing testing for Z... Don't want anything screwing up my bloodwork. I can't wait to see some logs going up!

I like this a lot! they put it out there for our members to give unbiased feedback!

Looking forward to the reviews!

We take pride in honesty.. and love hearing what you guys have to say. I can't wait to get my hands on this product myself.

Labpe has a ton of new stuff lined up to add to the catolog.

UltraAlmondy I messaged you, hopefully you can reply back. If not, your post count might need to hit 50 first...

Back