natural case of gyno...

rookie03

i know this probably isnt the proper forum to put this in, but i figured maybe theirs some kinda chemist who knows of something that can decrease if not get rid of it. i have a natural case of gyno, i had it ever since i was 9 and i was wondering if their is any way to get rid of it?

You can try letro at 1.25mg/EOD for a couple weeks. If that doesn't help then its time to hit the knife, as in surgery.

Just hit the link for letro in this post. Its legal to posess but once you drink it its not. Its worth a shot.

i kno its just that i dont have a credit card thats why i was wondering if they had them in any stores. why is it illegal to drink?

Natural Gyne

I too had puberty onset Gyno. It was not glandular, meaning it was just an unsightly fat deposite that made my nipples stick out. I used Letro for the first time about 3 months ago while running test and Deca. I had my diet in check (for cutting) about 2200 calories a day 15% fat 60% protein and 25% carbs (all complex no sugars) During my 16 week cycle I finally lost my love handles and fat deposit under my nipples. For the first time I am cut, not ripped but cut Iam down to 200 pounds at 6'1" and in the 9% BF range. I can tell you that until I introduce the letro I could not lose my love handles or reduce the fat around my nipples. I swear by the stuff. I literally havent had a shirt on in 4 weeks, even my wife made a comment about how my chest curves under now. But it isnt a miracle drug you have to have your diet and cardio planned out for it to work. And be prepared for your sex drive to take a dive. My bone still works and works fine but I certainly dont initiate sex while running letro.
-D

Back