Natural me, not sure what to do next.

yes 500 clas is way harsh and it is a qwick fix.....the problem that ppl have with it is that its sort term....unless u execute it intelligently.

the most important part of coming out of severe dieting is slowly bumping the calories up until u can get maintnence without any rebound....IMO a PERFECT time to start utilizing the use of AAS.

check ur PM's bro

The HCG diet has been around for 50 years it is 500 cals a day with hcg to raise test levels and safeguard loosing muscle. It coes and goes out of style. It works very well. I know a few who have lost over 40 pounds in an month.

Sorry to be harsh. I'm able to pin the the 40 pound mark be cause I'm in the same boat. I have bit more muscle mass thats all. Nothing personal. So don't take it that way. We are defining the goal so you can meet it and break it.

The HCG diet has been around for 50 years it is 500 cals a day with hcg to raise test levels and safeguard loosing muscle. It coes and goes out of style. It works very well. I know a few who have lost over 40 pounds in an month.

Sorry to be harsh. I'm able to pin the the 40 pound mark be cause I'm in the same boat. I have bit more muscle mass thats all. Nothing personal. So don't take it that way. We are defining the goal so you can meet it and break it.

No offense taken buddy. Im not here for people to make me feel better by lying too me. I need brutal honesty so I can do what I need to do :yesway:

Again, HCG is on the way. only thing I need to get/order is the bacterio water. can you get this local anywhere like walgreens? I REALLY dont want to order anything else online right now. my credit card statement looks like im a meth dealer/abuse...

Thanks again for all the advice.

Ofcourse it works, 500cals a DAY what would anyone expect? That is one of the absolut most idiotic diets i have ever read about (nothing against you but that diet). Hcg would never work with keeping muscle at such a low caloric intake, I would personally die.

Back