Nausea/Occasional Vomitting While Training

Pain pills are a bitch!!!! I had a problem with them also. Nothing worse than when your coming off of them. Get all backed up on em then that first blowout after a few days off smh. It***8217;s like trying to push a soup can out your ass then after that first shit that hurts like a mofo ya end up pissing put your ass for days. I got hurt and my doctor was writing me over two hundred 10mg lortabs right off rip along side 120 somas. Them doctors are just as guilty as the drug makers.

As for your nausea, caffeine does the exact thing to me. I also take ephedrine but I can only get bronkaid these days. I would take a couple of those then drink a triple shot espresso on ice walking into the gym. The coffee place is in the same plaza. I puked multiple times from the combo and even when not training sometimes when I would take the two together, especially on an empty stomach. It didnt bother me as much on a full stomach. Now I stay away from the high caffeine. Mynwoman brewed me up a big espresso a week ago and had it in the freezer for when I was ready for it. I figured sure why not. Didn***8217;t even finish two thirds of it and felt like crap.

wow its just like heroin withdrawal. Dont ever forget my friend that those doctors take an oath.
Those oaths are super real and they will have answer to God for abusing and taking advantage of societies trust of them.
They will pay a very serious fine in hell for eternities, i gurantee you all that. DO NO HARM they oath to do.

The hottest parts of hell are reserved for them and all who take an oath to protect, preserve, defend and serve the people of this good earth and did not...

in the words of my grandma, let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
In a perfect world there are NO DOCTORS. There are only nutritionist.

Last edited:
The doctors that were prescribing all those pills are pieces of shit. Mine would write me 240 of portable tens or norco tens or Vicodin tens every month. That was before the pharmacy were linked. I had to bounce around between a few different ones because the one time I tried going back to the same one a month later he said he couldnt fill it yet because it was a month and a half supply. I was in the hospital three times from overdose. The one time I woke up strapped to the bed saying I have to pee and the nurse said you already have and I was like no I really had to pee and she held up a bag with urine in it. Turned out the feeling I had to pee was a damn catheter. Another time I woke up in the hospital I was strapped down that time also and a bit later they took the things off my wrists and I said I wanna sign myself out and they tried saying no then finally the doctor came in and asked what I had taken the night before and I said soma, Xanax, adderall, lortab. Then he says where did you get them and me being all strung out said back my doctor, he says all serious what kind of doctor would write all that and I said all cocky a good one. SMH.......those were the worst years of my life, unbelievable my wife stayed with me. I wasnt suicidal but I would pray every night begging god to let me die because I had no control and hatred what I became. A few years later my wife moved over 500 Miles with me to get away from it all. She loved me so much she left her whole family behind and her family is tight knit. The move was in 2013 and I have had the same job now going on my fifth year. I couldnt make it to work a few days in a row at my worst.

My very very good friend, we were close and been through it all died in 2007 from a overdose from the pills his doctor was writing him. His wife went into the doctor at least a half a dozen time literally begging him to stop writing him all the scripts. He was getting all kinds of garbage.

She took it to court when my friend died and The doctor actually got sentenced to ten years in prison. I was amazed but regardless it wont bring my buddy back. We were great friends before we ever got into pills. We trained together for years. He actually got me started on gear. Not pushing it but put me in the right direction.

Hopefully if someone reads this that has a problem with pills or any drug, that it is possible to beat the problem. I am living proof. It was so hard and after you come off it takes a long time to feel normal again but you will feel normal again, I promise you that.

Casanovaaa you are sooo right, the doctors will be judged during the resurrection and it will not be good for them. Its nice to see that some people still believe in these times we are living in. Deep deep into the last days. Things are upside down in this world and it***8217;s just crazy how fast it keeps getting worse compared to 20 years ago. You know things are messed up bad when its ok for the teachers to teach kids they can be whatever gender they want. Then if the parents speak up their labeled as a racist etc.

wow its just like heroin withdrawal. Dont ever forget my friend that those doctors take an oath.
Those oaths are super real and they will have answer to God for abusing and taking advantage of societies trust of them.
They will pay a very serious fine in hell for eternities, i gurantee you all that. DO NO HARM they oath to do.

The hottest parts of hell are reserved for them and all who take an oath to protect, preserve, defend and serve the people of this good earth and did not...

in the words of my grandma, let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
In a perfect world there are NO DOCTORS. There are only nutritionist.

The doctors that were prescribing all those pills are pieces of shit. Mine would write me 240 of portable tens or norco tens or Vicodin tens every month. That was before the pharmacy were linked. I had to bounce around between a few different ones because the one time I tried going back to the same one a month later he said he couldnt fill it yet because it was a month and a half supply. I was in the hospital three times from overdose. The one time I woke up strapped to the bed saying I have to pee and the nurse said you already have and I was like no I really had to pee and she held up a bag with urine in it. Turned out the feeling I had to pee was a damn catheter. Another time I woke up in the hospital I was strapped down that time also and a bit later they took the things off my wrists and I said I wanna sign myself out and they tried saying no then finally the doctor came in and asked what I had taken the night before and I said soma, Xanax, adderall, lortab. Then he says where did you get them and me being all strung out said back my doctor, he says all serious what kind of doctor would write all that and I said all cocky a good one. SMH.......those were the worst years of my life, unbelievable my wife stayed with me. I wasnt suicidal but I would pray every night begging god to let me die because I had no control and hatred what I became. A few years later my wife moved over 500 Miles with me to get away from it all. She loved me so much she left her whole family behind and her family is tight knit. The move was in 2013 and I have had the same job now going on my fifth year. I couldnt make it to work a few days in a row at my worst.

My very very good friend, we were close and been through it all died in 2007 from a overdose from the pills his doctor was writing him. His wife went into the doctor at least a half a dozen time literally begging him to stop writing him all the scripts. He was getting all kinds of garbage.

She took it to court when my friend died and The doctor actually got sentenced to ten years in prison. I was amazed but regardless it wont bring my buddy back. We were great friends before we ever got into pills. We trained together for years. He actually got me started on gear. Not pushing it but put me in the right direction.

Hopefully if someone reads this that has a problem with pills or any drug, that it is possible to beat the problem. I am living proof. It was so hard and after you come off it takes a long time to feel normal again but you will feel normal again, I promise you that.

Casanovaaa you are sooo right, the doctors will be judged during the resurrection and it will not be good for them. Its nice to see that some people still believe in these times we are living in. Deep deep into the last days. Things are upside down in this world and it***8217;s just crazy how fast it keeps getting worse compared to 20 years ago. You know things are messed up bad when its ok for the teachers to teach kids they can be whatever gender they want. Then if the parents speak up their labeled as a racist etc.

those teachers who teach gender identities like that will suffer far worst than the doctors who kill their own patients with pills just to fill up their bank accounts and line their coffers.
even the bible says that wo unto those who lead a child astray for it will be better for them to have a miltstone tied around their necks and dragged to the bottom of the sea.
punishement is real.
There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth......

thanks for the update bro and glad you beat it and can be around to help others who are sucked into the pills that "doctors" hand out like candy to keep their patients hooked and drain them dry of their money.

Last edited:
so glad your trying to break the pill addiction that the doctors get their clients on.
its so bad and can only lead one to the hospital for severe sides and later to the cementary.
hope your doing better and feeling better brother!

Very detailed history... Definitely get to the doctor for the blood work and thorough physical. I am not sure of your situation, but if possible be as open about your meds with your doc too. The compelling part of your situation is the regular timing of your nausea: it is always post work outs and if I read correctly, nearly at an identical time frame. Are your work out usually at the same time of day? I only ask because that would put the nausea at a regular time as well. Is it possible to check your vitals post workout. I realize your heart rate may be high from post workout or from the misery of the nausea, BUT, I would be interested to see if it were low (30s to maybe 50 beats per minute) or super high. Also your blood pressure at this time. If either your blood pressure or heart rate are out of wack, especially at that time, the doc would have more detail to go on. You have a complex regimen so I am just grasping at some of your signs and symptoms. Be safe man and good luck. As always, updates would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. I have noticed that it has usually occurred during the mid to late point of my workouts. Of course, heavy leg days are a little worse and your point about blood pressure is a good one as I'm also 51 years old and I have used ephedrine and caffeine for long terms. Breaks dont lower my tolerance anymore but pre-workouts, including the one that claims to be the strongest on the legal market dont do shit for me. I have also switched to a clen vet pump from time to time, but as soon as I switch back to ephedrine a couple of days later the tolerance is back. Ive gone 4 years without using it in the past but tolerance comes back within a week. I could post the amount I need to get any type of pre-workout feeling of caffeine and ephedrine but I'm almost embarrassed about it. Well, almost...lol.....not a laughing matter really, but if we cant laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at? haha Anyway, 8mg per tablet limit on ephedrine in Canada, and I take 15 tabs along with four 200mg caff....for a total of 800mg of caffeine with the ephedrine and barely get a sweat going. Not pretty I know. BTW I forgot to mention but I think the timing of the nausea happening at the same time may be simply that I train around the same time most workouts. That is usually around 6:00PM or a little after. I cant eat for at least an hour and a half before workouts as it just does not feel even remotely digested before that amount of time has passed. So I wonder if something very small before training would make things worse or better as far as the nausea goes. I just thought of that now...lol......worth a shot right? :)

Last edited:
One of the potentially serious causes of nausea and vomiting during or after sport activity is exercise-induced hyponatraemia, first described by Noakes et al. in 1985. This electrolyte imbalance is caused by massive sodium losses during sweating followed by excessive, low-sodium fluid intake

no need to apologize bro better to vent out here than on the road or supermarket when grandma cuts you off. :)
Its interesting that i just saw that movie on netflix called Concussion with will smith.
i grew up playing football and we knew that was going on but the love of the sport made us not care.

I also have headaches from banging heads during games all during college as a starting fullback and linebacker going both ways so i can relate to you bro.
pills are the worst thing imaginable and i cant even imagine the pain you went to to kick the pill habit but your al the better for it.
its just like heroin man. same syptoms of withdrawal and the big dog pill company knows it very well. Bayer that is, who by the way baught Monsanto a while back.
stay strong and keep on trecking!!

Thanks for the positive and kind words regarding the pain pill addiction from the past. It was not easy as a cop to have that many judgemental eyes looking down at you, of course when you werent looking obviously. Thanks again, Rob

hows it going with you bro? are you still throwing up?

From what I can tell, it seems to have been caused by a slight too much caffeine. Bloodwork all came back good and had some heart tests after practically begging my Doctor for them. Everything is good according to that stuff. Honestly, it seems like maybe 200 or 400mg caffeine too much was causing it. I know it sounds bizarre, but when I usually run ephedrine and caffeine as a pre-workout I tuned the caffeine down by a pill at a time and it lessened right along with the reduction in caffeine. Of all the things it could have been, it was not,,,,,,,the fcking caffeine was the culprit in the end I believe, as does my Doctor. :) Still not 100% comfortable with that result or lack of... as far as the main cause. Still a little worrisome but cannot live life worrying all the time either as that will kill you just as quickly.haha :) Thanks for the concern, I appreciate it. Rob

Relapse is common and can be particularly dangerous after detox and a period of abstinence. For this reason, counseling and therapies are essential in helping to prevent and minimize relapse. Behavioral therapies help individuals learn how to control cravings, recognize and manage potential triggers for relapse, and form healthy coping mechanisms for handling stress. Therapy and counseling sessions typically include both individual and group formats.

One of the potentially serious causes of nausea and vomiting during or after sport activity is exercise-induced hyponatraemia. This electrolyte imbalance is caused by massive sodium losses during sweating followed by excessive, low-sodium fluid intake.

I am glad you understand the concussion issue but sorry that you found out in a similar fashion as I did. I recall vomiting as a youth after some or dare I say ***8220;most***8221; of my boxing matches. I also remember my coaches saying it was all a normal part of fighting. They weren***8217;t bullshitting me, they just simply didn***8217;t know much about concussion back then. For that matter, they still do not know much or should I say ***8220;rich team owners***8221; refuse to admit they know? :) I have made it very clear to my wife and family that when I die they need to donate my brain for study. I will not be needing it and maybe it will help someone else someday. That is my hope. All the best to you as well. :)
Thats a good hope to have.

Are you still taking pain pills. That could be a problem mixing pills. I know if I have too much caffeine I get nauseous, few times I puked. I was addicted to pain pills for two years I went on suboxone and it helped me stop opiates. I***8217;m still on it but only 1mg a day sometimes I take more but not often.

Back