NCAA Tourney, Who Do You Pick????

BUFFDAWG10

Rookie
Who do you think will be the next NCAA Champions???? It will be pretty hard to pick a winner this year considering there is no team that really stands out!:rolleyes:

I realize that this pick is probably from both my head AND heart, but you gotta like the Pittsburgh Panthers. Beat the hell outta UConn in the Big East tourney title game. I'll tell you one thing, They ARE NOT going to lose to Kent State again this year!!BTW, Arizona, Kentucky and Oklahoma all look good as well. I LOVE March Madness!

My pick for the 1st round to cover the spread is Syracuse.

That is the wane and zeus triple gold super lock.

Alright all you experts! Which #5 seed is going to fall to a #12 seed this year? My bet is Creighton to beat their opponent (not sure who they're playing). And W & Z, that's MY lock of the first round!!

STANG 98 said:
Alright all you experts! Which #5 seed is going to fall to a #12 seed this year? My bet is Creighton to beat their opponent (not sure who they're playing). And W & Z, that's MY lock of the first round!!

I really think that is highly unlikely this year, from the looks of this year's bracket!

MIDWEST:
#5 Wisconsin
#12 Weber St.

WEST:
#5 Notre Dame
#12 UW-Mil.

SOUTH:
#5 U-Conn
#12 BYU

EAST:
#5 Miss St.
#12 Butler

Shit man, the WEST has some heavy hitters in that bracket!!!! That is the by far the toughest bracket in the tourney!!!!!

1. Arizona
2. Gonzaga
3. Illinois
4. Duke
5. Kansas

These 5 teams can play some ball!!!!!!

the west 5, 12 seed could be a upset. UM-Mil can play some ball. Lots of "experts" are picking that for a upset. Dont forget abotu MSU, Izzo has them playing pretty good right now. But kentucky will win it all.

clee said:
the west 5, 12 seed could be a upset. UM-Mil can play some ball. Lots of "experts" are picking that for a upset. Dont forget abotu MSU, Izzo has them playing pretty good right now. But kentucky will win it all.

Well, possibly in the West, but I don't see it happening in the other brackets.

Ok, we are almost down to the final 4, with all the upsets that took place, who is going to win it all?
My team, Arizona went down last night, so I don't know who I want to win. I guess I will go with Marquette or Kansas because I don't like Oklahoma or Texas

i would have to go with kansas. they are playing awesome. IM really pulling for MSU, but im sure they wont win it. that will be awesome if they cna bet texas.

clee said:
i would have to go with kansas. they are playing awesome. IM really pulling for MSU, but im sure they wont win it. that will be awesome if they cna bet texas.

Yeah clee, I agree I hope MSU beats Texas also. It also looks like Kansas will be the team to beat, shit they beat Duke, Arizona, but on the other hand Marquette has been beating some very good teams. Just the fact that they beat Kentucky says that they are for REAL!!!!

TxLonghorn said:
I'm hurt...:(
ha ha if it was by nicole and she was wearing leather you should be smiling , j/k i never would have guessed you would root for texas :rolleyes:

TxLonghorn said:
I'm hurt...:(

Hey TX, sorry bro but since yall beat my LSU Tgers this year in football in the bowl game I don't want to see them win in basketball too!
But I will be looking forward to seeing all the fine ass Texas women on Bourbon street this weekend in New Orleans!!!!!! :p

Gotta go with Big East out of the teams that are left. Go Orange!!!!! BTW, UCONN's gonna be no joke next year. Returning all five starters.

Back