NCMP2 is busted

Last time I had already sent funds, then he sent an email saying not to email him that he was in trouble. I believed him though, I knew he wasn't that kind of guy just to pull that one. So, after like a month he made good on everything I ordered. Great guy.

Before any assumptions are made, let the facts come out first. I don't beleive many if any of you know the complete story, or details of what led to this, with probably the exeption of a few mods, and vets.

jcp2 said:
Before any assumptions are made, let the facts come out first. I don't beleive many if any of you know the complete story, or details of what led to this, with probably the exeption of a few mods, and vets.

Even without knowing any details it would still make someone uncomfortable if they had dealt with him in the past, especially if they had just recently...

The Terminator said:
Even without knowing any details it would still make someone uncomfortable if they had dealt with him in the past, especially if they had just recently...

agreed, i would clean house, i just meant that stories surface somtimes that are created around rumors and heresay. Lets not let this happen here.

well, its true, not going to get into to much, i dont even knwo my fate, US attorney will decide early next week if im going to be prosecuted, if he doesnt, it drops down to county, which they already said i would. Most likely tho, i should get probation. To all who sent money recently, im sorry, all of it was sezied, as was my money, and my bank accoutn frozen.

thats too bad...

but i hope to god your not on your own PC.....if so...get that thing out....or if they went through your house already im DAMN surprised your PC is not in there hands right now....but if they havent been in your house do EVERYONE a favour and make the PC magically disapear bro....im sure you know why...

with that said....ALL THE LUCK TO YOU....and get someoen good tot ry and save your ass

FT

I had heard from another bro that he was in some trouble a few days ago but didn't realize it would be this bad.

NCMP - if you can hit me up on e-mail and let me know what happened. I'll share it with the mods. It would be very beneficial to some to know how it happened. mvmaxx@cyber-rights.net

Again, sorry bro.

Back