Need a bf estimate please....?

neumann11

Weight:187
Height: 5'10"

I have hit a plateau my only guess that this is dues to poor diet. I have for the most part eaten clean, but have never regulated my calories (never followed any real diet)...pretty dumb thinking about it now. I Have worked out over a few years now and want to cut down to around 10%, so I can manage my weight easier, and bulk more effectively. Tired of being a soft pos.

I train 5 days a week. I can stay away from fast, junk and alcohol without a problem. All I have to do is not be a lazy fuck about my diet and eat my macros.

Basically I just want a rough estimate of my BF% so I can calculate how long this cut will take.

TDEE - 3000
Planned Caloric Intake :2400
Macro Split 40/40/20

Few pics.

View attachment 562928View attachment 562929View attachment 562930View attachment 562931

Legs not included cause there pathetic. #1 priority after cut.

Last edited:
I'd say 12% or so. You're getting close, but it's also hard to tell how much water you're holding onto. I usually go by separation in the delt/bicep/tricep and abdominal area to gain an idea.

hard one. separation between traps, delts, triceps...but your stomach makes you look towards 20%....without seeing legs I'd go for around 15%

I've always liked this chart for some reason. It's pretty accurate, but of course water retention plays a large role at the lower body fat percentages.

82SnLCs.jpg

Thanks for responses! Started diet monday. Will post progress pic every 2weeks. BTW should I be hungry while cutting, I don't fell all that bad. Maybe its just how i spaced my meals out today.

After the first 3 weeks I am down 5.9 lbs. Most noticeable lose I think is in the lower back/love handle area. Also noticed more vascularity, specially when working out. Stomach area still looks like shit though, if I'm not flexing abs (last pic).

Will post update in another 3 to 4 weeks.

View attachment 563172 View attachment 563173 View attachment 563174 View attachment 563175 View attachment 563176

Yea stomach....first to get big when you bulk and last to get small when you cut.!

Back