Need A Boost Bros

DuctapeWarrior

Hi, Im 21 yrs old, 5'10 210lbs at 12-14%BF. Been Lifting for 2.5 yrs, 100% natty and was 152lbs 5'10, 12%BF prior to starting.

Ive done research on AAS, and know my first injectable cycle will be Test-E @500mg/wk. I wanna play this smart, and start small so I dont "burn out" so to speak. I realize test is the king of AAS, and I just feel that jumping straight from a 100% Natty to Testosterone may not be the smartest move. Because afterwards, the only option is more testosterone or stacking with another steroid.

I realize I can gain more naturally, but it is getting harder and harder. I see myself training one more year natty. At this point I was thinking instead of jumping to testosterone, maybe something smaller. All Id really need at this point is a little "boost" to progress further. Just a taste of whats to come later, with testosterone.

So I was thinking a 3-4 week cycle of a Pro Hormone. I realize most are garbage with fractional results of AAS, with just as many sides. But I also know they are some legit ones out there. Now I am not sold on this PH but an example of a decent one I see would be Beastdrol.

So, I was thinking, maybe a few short 3-4 week PH cycles here and there over the course of the next 2-3 years. Just to give me a little "kick" to maximize gains before moving to AAS at a later age like 25.

What do you guys think? It seems like a wise move to me, but I dont have the first hand experience like you fellas do.

:spit:

there are no true "pro hormones" left (that work well, anyways). beastdrol is a steroid. its the "legal" equivalent of something like dbol to put it in perspective for you.

its a steroid, this isn't "little" stuff, it can fuck you up like other AAS.

there are no true "pro hormones" left (that work well, anyways). beastdrol is a steroid. its the "legal" equivalent of something like dbol to put it in perspective for you.

its a steroid, this isn't "little" stuff, it can fuck you up like other AAS.

Beastdrol is Superdrol, and superdrol is not like dbol; the gains aren't went, most people get stronger than they do with dbol, but most people also feel like they've been poisoned on high-er doses of SD.

There are plenty of prohormones that works.

OP google "phf", that site is full of great info on which work, and how people run them.
I personally recommend Something like Stanodrol, D-zine, Hdrol, Pmag, or Epi.

Back