Need a cycle review and PCT advice

Anonym213

Hey everyone!

Just started a bulking cycle recently, and plan to follow it up with a cutting cycle.
Yes, I'm not that experienced, but I just want some advice. Please don't debate as to how I shouldn't be running a cycle at my weight (173 lbs), age (22), etc, etc. It's a humble request.

I started a cycle 2 weeks ago, which looks like:

Deca - 600 mg/week (split into 2 doses)
Eq/Boldenone - 400 mg/week (split into 2 doses)
Dianabol - Started off with 20 mg everyday, with slight increments in the following days (currently on 40 mg/day), followed by decrements again.

Got Anastrozole (Arimidex) on hand if necessary.

Results are coming along great so far.

However, this cycle is only for a total of 5 weeks (please don't debate this -- I understand it takes a longer time for EQ/Deca to kick in (or so I've heard)). I intend to start a cutting cycle right after (no break), which would consist of:

Winstrol - 50 mg/everyday (Not 100% clear on that one. Depends on what my trainer recommends) -- is it too much for 12 weeks, though?
Eq/Boldenone - 400 mg/week

My questions are:

- Would it be alright to run a 5 week bulking cycle followed by a 12 week cutting cycle without a break or PCT in between?
- I realize both the cycles I mentioned above don't include test. How/when can I add in test? I've had no side effects, apart from a slightly decreased libido over the 2 weeks (this is my major point of concern. Don't want to mess up in the long run; and I won't be running any cycles again)
- If I go ahead with both cycles in succession, what should my PCT look like?

I probably sound like I have little idea about what I'm doing, but some opinions here would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
ok... deca takes 5 weeks to kick in... so does eq

this is the most uneducated cycle i have ever seen put together...

and since you dont want to "debate" how absolutely retarded this whole thing is... and you just want validation for the poor planning that you have done no one here is going to help you on your terms..

1. you always run test with every cycle.. you have NO test in your system right now and youre a male
2. the esters on those compounds take 5 weeks to reach peak
3. im guessing youre not running an ai or prog agonist
4. im guessing youre not running hcg
5. you dont know what a proper pct looks like
6. yet you "trust" the guy that youre working with because he is "experienced" did he sell that stuff to you??? i bet he did.. made a quick buck at the expense of your health
7. why dont you ask your "trusted and experienced" friend what pct you should run...

good luck to you, youre going to be feeling shitty for a while after this stupid mistake

3j, I'd highly appreciate it if you could give me your input instead.

@Milton: Decent progress so far, up by 4.5 kgs without significant fat gains.

Last edited:
3j, I'd highly appreciate it if you could give me your input instead.

@Milton: Decent progress so far, up by 4.5 kgs with negligible fat gains.

His input is clear boss! Abort that cycle and come up with one thats going to be beneficial and not a waste of your time, health and money. Like 3J said Test should always be your base and foundation. Orals are toxic on your liver, running them for long periods of time can be dangerous. You won't be getting near what you could and should without test as one of your compounds..period.

Wow. Stop listening to your trainer. Stop your cycle immediately. Run pct. Educate yourself for the next 3 years while you improve upon your base. Run a proper cycle.

why do people start cycles and then ask questions after the fact?

The only oral I'm using is Dianabol. Rest are injectibles.

@3J: HCG isn't available where I am, so that's unfortunate. I'll have access to Nolva and Clomid for PCT. I just wanted an opinion on the duration and dosage if I decide to go on a 3-month cutting cycle directly after my 5 week cycle (and whether it's okay to run a long cycle?), as I mentioned above.

Either way, I appreciate your inputs so far. I agree I should've done more research.

Last edited:
Young man,

Your the poster child of access to AAS and some bad advise from some dumb cunt trainor whose steering u wrong and that gives us a bad name in several way s...so many I ll not bother. I will say no member s gonna support this anymore than letting a child run amok w a loaded M4 .

Someone s gonna get hurt and any member who endorses ur continuing this testicular suicide ride and for sure Ed/depression highway to hell will guarantee being showered with such a ration of shit they ll be redder than neck son.
In 6 month s or lesswe ll be reading how
my dick s dead
I m suicidal
I m listless

Stop drop seek cover. I m in trensomnia mode w a touch of trenahyperirritability as I m hungry to boot so I ll lie in wait for that guy who does endorse you.

Please stop.

I'm running Arimidex 1 mg EOD, taking other precautions such a liver support, joint support, skin, multis, etc. Was not using Test E my only mistake? I've found plenty of users across forums using this stack (except some without EQ). I'd like to understand what else is wrong, and if I can go ahead and complete this cycle for another 3 weeks by adding Test E to the stack, and then run a proper PCT.

If there's still something wrong you see, please do say so. I can drop this cycle immediately if something is really wrong. All I'll be looking for is a proper PCT plan.

Thanks for your concern and responses so far.

Last edited:
I'm running Arimidex 1 mg EOD, taking other precautions such a liver support, joint support, skin, multis, etc.

your taking 'skin support' while on cycle ? lol, what for and what the hell are you taking?

yes you need to run test with this cycle . Add in at least 300-500mg of test e a week. you need to be proactive and run an AI the entire length of the cycle from day one, especially with Dbol in there. start at .5mg eod while on dbol, then after your done with the dbol you should get blood work and adjust AI dose from there. you should run hcg 500iu a week the entire cycle.
deca and EQ need to be ran at least 12-16 weeks , NOT 5 weeks, 5 weeks is a total waste of gear and time, the esters are long and take weeks and weeks and weeks to 'kick in' and peak.

sounds like your a complete newb. you shouldn't even be running those compounds for a first cycle, you should just run a test only cycle for 12 weeks at around 500mg. learn your body and how it reacts to gear and aromatization.

what you should do is wait a couple years and do your research and get diet and training down before you run a cycle, your only 22, your not fully developed yet and your risking Fing up you hpta this young.

also, at 173 pounds I don't see the point in doing a 'bulk' and then going right to a cut. whats the point of that? gain 10 pounds then cut 15 pounds? you need to bulk for a couple years imo (i don't know your height though)

@3j: Yes.

@Roush: I may have been naive about my cycle, but I can definitely say that my diet and training plans have been spot on. With the way I started off 2 years ago, being obese and weak, I've come a very long way since then, at least exceeding my expectations. I decided to run a cycle since I was just stuck for a while and wanted to get in better shape within a certain time period, as life is about to get extremely busy for me in the coming months. There's no way I would have the time to be disciplined about my diet in order to bulk. That was the rationale behind a 5 week cycle, which I agree does sound stupid to most people. But I don't aim to get that big either (in the near future). As I mentioned above, I wanted to get in shape within a certain time period.

I would still like to continue for at least 2 to 3 more weeks as I have plenty of time. I'm happy with the results so far and I guess some more time will meet my expectations.

If any of you still advice against adding Test E and continuing for 3 more weeks, when should I start my PCT? Or can I switch to Test alone for the next 3 weeks?

I'm unsure about the interval between the last deca/eq shots and start of PCT (and the length in my case) , especially since my cycle has only lasted 2 weeks so far and not the conventional 12-16 weeks. My last shots were on 10th and 11th of July. Can somebody please help me out with the timeline and doses for Clomid / Nolvadex? I've seen some standard sets in stickies and other forums but I don't want to mess up further, so your input is invaluable.

Are you planning on doing blood work? How about making blood donations during this?

The other fellas pointed out the test issue, the risk with your age, etc so I wont beat a dead horse, plus I'm new to this realm myself.

BUT, what I can tell you is this - your Hematocrit and hemoglobin will go up from increased RBC production, and it's my understanding that EQ is one of the most notorious compounds to do this. Not to mention you're using it with multiple AAS.

If you were so hard headed that you did't stop this and prepare better you need to add test like the others said and get blood work on e2 and CBC at least.

Really though I would read 3j's post like 20 times and really let it all sink in.

Also read this:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html

look at rest of the stickies under this forum, I learned so much just from stickies on here and following other beginner threads. Good luck man and please stay safe.

i cant fill a cup with water when its already full

i have given you sound advice.. so has everyone else here..

youre doing this wrong

good luck sir!

Are you planning on doing blood work? How about making blood donations during this?

The other fellas pointed out the test issue, the risk with your age, etc so I wont beat a dead horse, plus I'm new to this realm myself.

BUT, what I can tell you is this - your Hematocrit and hemoglobin will go up from increased RBC production, and it's my understanding that EQ is one of the most notorious compounds to do this. Not to mention you're using it with multiple AAS.

If you were so hard headed that you did't stop this and prepare better you need to add test like the others said and get blood work on e2 and CBC at least.

Really though I would read 3j's post like 20 times and really let it all sink in.

Also read this:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/654553-beginners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html

look at rest of the stickies under this forum, I learned so much just from stickies on here and following other beginner threads. Good luck man and please stay safe.

I got CBC, Lipids, Liver Function Test done just before starting the cycle. Everything turned out to be in normal ranges. I've heard about getting blood work done during the cycle, but since it seems the best course of action is to end it now, when do I get my next round of blood work done? After PCT?

@3j and everyone else: I'm convinced and I'm ready to drop this cycle right now, but I really need to know what PCT to follow, when (number of days since last deca/EQ shots), and for how long, given my short cycle so far (as mentioned in my previous post). So please let me know and I'll get right on it. Thanks.

Update:

After some more digging and asking around, the consensus is in favor of not doing a PCT as the cycle was very short. Some say Nolva 20/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50.
Your opinions?

Back