Need a little help

lancer

Hey guys, this is my 4th cycle in 2 years. I'm currently running 500mg of Cyp a week and 100mg of Winstrol (winny) EOD. I've heard that cyp can cause some major water retention, so Im switching to 500 sus a week. (good deal on it, lol) Also, i don't like what the Winstrol (winny) is doing to my hair, so I propose to go back to my favorite...D bol 50mg a day.

I have been on this current cycle for 3 weeks. Im going to run this cycle for 14 weeks. I want to run the D bol for about 4 weeks on 2 weeks off then back on to complete. Does this sound like a good thing to do mid cycle?

lancer said:
I've heard that cyp can cause some major water retention, so Im switching to 500 sus a week.

I doubt you'll really notice a difference in terms of bloat by switching from one to another. You'd be better off adding an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you are concerned about excessive bloat.

lancer said:
I have been on this current cycle for 3 weeks. Im going to run this cycle for 14 weeks. I want to run the D bol for about 4 weeks on 2 weeks off then back on to complete. Does this sound like a good thing to do mid cycle?

So if my math is correct, that would be 3 weeks of winstrol then 4 weeks of d-bol, then 2 weeks off and then 5 more weeks of d-bol. This is a HORRIBLE idea. I would limit your use of orals to the first 4-5 weeks of your cycle, except in special circumstances.

Ok, point taken. Thank you. One point I would like to add is the Winstrol (winny) is not tabs. But generally i agree with you. In the bast my cycles have always been weeks 1-5 d bol, sus weeks 1-12, Winstrol (winny) tabs weeks 10-12. I think I will try some water pills before heading to armidex.

Is it just me, or is Winstrol (winny) really this hard on the hair?

lancer said:
Is it just me, or is Winstrol (winny) really this hard on the hair?

Winny is the only thing that caused my hair to fall out. Not even tren affected my hair line.

Water pills will not have the same effect as the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), nor will they work through the same pathway. I agree that throwing in dbol know is not the best idea. I do, however, think that liver toxicity from most orals is highly overrated. If you were to throw in the dbol, I'd just start it now and run it for 2-3 weeks and be done with it - don't start it again towards the end of the cycle.
And what Aboot meant is that you're using two 17-aa steroids. Doesn't matter if you shoot or eat it, it will still be toxic to the liver. If you really want to boost your cycle, I would get some prop and run it at the end for the 3 weeks after your last Sust shot and before you are able to run PCT.

Back