Need advice for my fIrst cycle

Mortanah

My issue is that I feel great and pumped going into my workout but tend to burn out quickly, say after twenty to thirty minutes. Especially if I'm doing HIIT cardio. Does anyone out there know what could be causing this and a fix it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm on:

30mg tren eod
60mg test 400 eod
Multi vitamin
900mg saw palmetto
200mg B6
100mg zinc
500mg milk thistle
2400mg omega 3-6-9
Digestive enzymes

Meals

Breakfast
Egg white inlets
Hash towns
Tomato juice

Snack
Protein shake
Fruit

Lunch
Soup
2 fruits
Protein shake
Mixed vegetables
4 slices of cheese

Snack
Fruit
Protein bar
Protein shake

Supper
Random

I am currently drinking 2L of water plus 2L protein shake

I also take two scoops of N.O plasmacore 15-20min before my workout.

Your not on an AI? Unchecked estro levels can definitely have an impact on fatigue. Get blood drawn and post the results. Be careful to check your multivitamin too. Iron in a multivitamin can thicken up blood which causes an increase risk of stroke if your hemo levels are not being watched. I doubt you would need anything for prolactin at those Tren doses, but a low dose of Caber should not hurt. The fact that you have no ancelleries on hand is kind of disturbing. Why tren on your fist cycle anyway dude?! Geez. Ever heard of just test?! Piss poor planning man. Obviously no research, but hey, live and learn.

Plus in top of what noobmuscle just told you. You are not eating enough bro. Protein shakes can not repclace real food. Eat more add more calories to your diet you need energy to burn and by the way your diet looks like right now my 7yr old son eat more and more healthy than you. Adjust your diet get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and some cabe. Plus reaserch lot more brotha it is for you own benefit

Thanks for your input. After some consideration I've decided to stop my cycle until I've done more research and reach my target weight. Thanks for the heads up.

Ya good choice to stop. Tren is bad on the cardiovascular system which makes you get winded quickly. This is a side with tren

Back