Need advice for my First Cycle

Ts-Rock

like most guys here I'm looking for guidance from the "Vets" as I'm planning on starting my 1st ever cycle soon. I've always been a small frame guy. 5'10ish 120lbs in HS. Jumped up to 145lbs (but still slim) in college years and then after I got married I got fat and ballooned to 230's! About 6 yrs ago I finally decided to get back in shape and dropped 70lbs by running, lifting and better eating to get back to 160lbs and I've been hovering around there ever since.

I've never been a muscular guy or super ripped just a nice "average fit" 160. Well, basically I'm 34 and want to fight off this thing call old age and kinda tired of being the "average joe" in the gym.

Weight: 164 lbs
Hieght: 5'10
BF: roughly 15-16%

Goal:
175 lbs
8-10% BF

I want to add a little bit of mass and strength but nothing crazy, more so want to really lean up.

Below is a suggested 12-week cycle. I plan on using Bio-Tech Test e 250 and stacked with Bio-Tech Stanozolol (winstrol) for last 6 weeks

Weeks 1-6:
Test e (500mg/wk)
Arimedx (0.5mg/eod)

Weeks 7-12:
Test e (500mg/wk)
Winstrol (50mg/eod)
Arimedx (0.5mg/eod)

post cycle therapy (pct):
clomid 2 weeks after last shot

now here is where I need some advice/guidance.....

1) after reading some other "first cycle" threads should I go with Liquid Stan (from RUI) and start it around week 2 or 3? Also, would my dosage of .5mg/eod be the same?

2) For my post cycle therapy (pct) do I need to take Nolvadex and Clomid? I've read several guys doing that, but not on a Winstrol (winny) cycle, mostly on a bulking cycle

3) Is RUI a good/reliable source to buy from? I don't really have a "guy" yet, just a friend of a friend right now

4) I have used Clen before in the past to try and slim down and it's been ok, but was wondering if there would be any advantages of stacking it with above plan or would that be damaging/dangerous?

thanks in advance for the advice guys. seems like there are a lot of smart guys around here that I hope to learn from.

Back