Need advice...gonna start 1st cycle of ANAVAR..please help!!

Qtpie99

I'm looking to start my first cycle of anavar. I'm really nervous about this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 32 yrs old female. 5'1 and about 110 pounds. I work out normally about 2-3 days/week and I try to keep on a healthy way of living (with a few cheating times lol).

I want to start a 5mg var cycle for about 6 weeks. I've read a lot about how much to take and side affects and what not...that part really worries me so I'm keeping the dose to 5 mg a day since I am petite. I won't be taking anything else and I will up my workout to 4 days/week with the proper diet. Will this suffice? I really want to tone my body and lose my gut and possibly gain a better glute :p

My main concern: I'm on BCP ortho tricyclen lo. Will taking var affect my birth control in any way? I'm also concerned with the deepening of the voice and getting fat. I've read some threads where women who were my build and took var gained like 10 pounds in their first cycle and looked bloated and heavy??!!

Thanks!

I'm looking to start my first cycle of anavar. I'm really nervous about this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 32 yrs old female. 5'1 and about 110 pounds. I work out normally about 2-3 days/week and I try to keep on a healthy way of living (with a few cheating times lol).

I want to start a 5mg var cycle for about 6 weeks. I've read a lot about how much to take and side affects and what not...that part really worries me so I'm keeping the dose to 5 mg a day since I am petite. I won't be taking anything else and I will up my workout to 4 days/week with the proper diet. Will this suffice? I really want to tone my body and lose my gut and possibly gain a better glute :p

My main concern: I'm on BCP ortho tricyclen lo. Will taking var affect my birth control in any way? I'm also concerned with the deepening of the voice and getting fat. I've read some threads where women who were my build and took var gained like 10 pounds in their first cycle and looked bloated and heavy??!!

Thanks!

Also wanted to add that it's liquid anavar-

40MG/ML
50ML

sweety, you should be okay. Anavar is one of the easy going steroids. See how 5mg goes for you. I'm on Winstrol 50mg ED and I see no sides other than very little sweating. But, again, I'm a male. Good luck.

Thanks...any advice from the ladies?? Also, how can I get accurate measurements from this liquid anavar? I'm using a syringe (of course minus the needle) so I need an accurate ml measurement. It says on the bottle 40mg/ml 50ml

5 mg is a good start. If you start seeing side effects you don't like just quit. I'm not sure what you mean by how do I get an accurate measurement? Did the anavar come with a syringe?

And don't worry about b/c....it won't become affected by anavar at 5 mg.

thanks Miss Muscle for responding...no it didn't come with the syringe but I was told by my bf in order to get an accurate dosage I should use a syringe because the dropper starts at .25ml and isn't very accurate so I won't be able to tell from that. He told me I should take 1/6 ml (.14..ml) in the morning and again at night. I'm just not sure if this is accurate. How would I be able to convert 5mg to ml? Since what I'm taking is a liquid form?

I have a question which is better for females...winstrol or anavar? or should i forget both and take gh? i want to cut up but ive never taken any of these. im 22, 5'5, 135lbs.

I'm gonna bump this thread. So Qtpie, how did you do with the liquid Var? And have you had the pill form to compare the differences? TIA

Back