Need advice on dosing caber

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I’m new to caber. As everyone
Knows me I know about anabolics. But when comes to caber I’m little lost. I have high prolactin. I have bad nipple discharge. I started caber but I don’t know how to dose it. Currently I’m taking .5 mg twice a week. Is that enough for my problem?

Bodybuilders are guided to consume 0.25 mg of caber twice each week. Therefore, an athlete needs to ingest half a pill. In case the effects do not yield as per your expectations, you can increase the dose to 0.50 mg two ***8211;times each week. The maximum harmless dose is one milligram of caber twice each week. Nevertheless, even this measure of medication can bring on adverse side effects. Adjustment in doses can be employed one-time within four weeks.

Ok thanks

I heard it a,so can put you in a good mood cause of the dopamine agonists

I like this dosing protocol by Nicky eye lids. If youre still having leaky issues start at 1mg tabs E3D. Dont taper up cause youre already in worse case

Lowering prolactin has no effect on bloat.

oldmusclemike was an expert on caber use. always dosed it in his cycles.

He***8217;s a really cool guy, I got to know him pretty well. I hope things are going well for him these days. He the first friend I made on these forums. This was my first forum and in the beginning he would come off as a major hard ass but I seen through it. I wish this place could get back up a running again.

He***8217;s a really cool guy, I got to know him pretty well. I hope things are going well for him these days. He the first friend I made on these forums. This was my first forum and in the beginning he would come off as a major hard ass but I seen through it. I wish this place could get back up a running again.

He bounced back here not long ago. sounded like he was having a hard time.
if we all do our part here im sure this forum can get back up and running if we all do our part.

Agreed. I miss the days where pages of new posts a day. Think ology has to go high on the google search engine. Problem is the newbies that are starting out go to the easy open source boards which is fckn retarded

Agreed. I miss the days where pages of new posts a day. Think ology has to go high on the google search engine. Problem is the newbies that are starting out go to the easy open source boards which is fckn retarded

What is the issue with open source boards? Serious question not being sarcastic.

He bounced back here not long ago. sounded like he was having a hard time.
if we all do our part here im sure this forum can get back up and running if we all do our part.

Im gonna shoot him an email tomorrow. He pm me last time he logged in and havent heard from him since. I will update when I hear back or if I hear back.

What is the issue with open source boards? Serious question not being sarcastic.

Most of them are not modded and there is not a lot of accountability from what I have seen

Besides lets be real. What we do most of our countries we live in is illegal to purchase steroids. Yes in Canada you can possess it but still an offence to purchase. I dont get the open source boards because if the flavour of the day changes to law enforcement jumping at steroids it***8217;s the easiest thing to do and at that point a lot of people can be jeopardized. What was once a discreet process people now rely on the accessibility of open source boards.

As I said not a fan at all. I prefer the old school method- go on a forum, stick around, make some friends and youre set. I personally find a lot of the open source boards it is children on there. People who want to use steroids and want the easy route to get it and not do any research. .

Just my 2 cents. There maybe some decent ones out there but I wouldnt know

Most of them are not modded and there is not a lot of accountability from what I have seen

Besides lets be real. What we do most of our countries we live in is illegal to purchase steroids. Yes in Canada you can possess it but still an offence to purchase. I dont get the open source boards because if the flavour of the day changes to law enforcement jumping at steroids it***8217;s the easiest thing to do and at that point a lot of people can be jeopardized. What was once a discreet process people now rely on the accessibility of open source boards.

As I said not a fan at all. I prefer the old school method- go on a forum, stick around, make some friends and youre set. I personally find a lot of the open source boards it is children on there. People who want to use steroids and want the easy route to get it and not do any research. .

this forum is one of the largest data bases on gear globally ive seen.

I never looked at it that way, good point. Theres been a lot of crap going on with LE as of recent. A couple good labs and a real good brewer recently got popped. It is just pathetic they classify AAS in the category they do. Someone can go burn crap in the city and not get arrested or if they do the charges get dropped, but a guy wants to use gear to look good or get strong etc. and they go to jail and have to spend thousands on a lawyer. It dont make sense.

Back