Need advice (Yes another 18 year old)

Maddug

I have been looking around this forum for a good few weeks gathering my views on taking testosterone pills so do not assume I am another 18 year old looking for a quick fix, this is my first post and the reason for that is the response I receive from this will determine whether or not I use this forum as a community/resource for my regular needs such as training regimes/diets etc. But a little about me now so I can try eradicate any stigma that is attached to me already for posting about this.

I study Pharmacy at University in the UK and so far I enjoy everything about it. I have learnt a lot about the endocrine system and the gastrointestinal tract, digestion, absorption and distribution of drugs within the body. So I know more than your average 18 year old who was down at the gym and saw a massive guy and thought "Hey I want those big biceps". All my life I have been skinny, my dad, mum, papa everyone nearly in my family is skinny or relatively normal build. So it runs in the family, my dad who is nearly 40 is still pretty skinny for someone of that age. I eat a healthy and balanced diet with as much red meat as possible, both at lunch and dinner. Pastas, eggs, rice, bread. I've been eating this kind of food since I was very young. But recently I've become concerned about how I look.

At my school there was only ever one guy who was like muscular if you can call it that. But now I'm at uni you see all these big blokes and I look like nothing. Yes it has an effect on my confidence but only very recently has it become an issue after breaking up with my serious girlfriend who I was with for over 3 years. So recently I've bought weights going all the way up to a total of 100kg. I've been doing these for about 3 months now whilst taking shakes which have protein and creatine in them along with many other things which I was advised to take by a cage fighter at my local gym. Those have been going alright I've gained around 2-4lbs in 3 months. But my problem is I gain definition, not mass. I've tried different routines such as low weight more reps, heavy weight low reps trying to find something that will bulk me up but nothing is working. Someone suggested to me GOMAD, which I tried out because I love milk and thought I'd see if I was eating incorrectly, but yeah same result I gained 2lbs after 4 weeks. Milk ain't cheap and I'm certainly not drinking a gallon of milk everyday for 2lbs.

That leads me to my current predicament, I have a 6 pack so I know I have decent testo levels but that could also be to do with the fact I have little to no fat as well. I have never had trouble with aggression while lifting or in a normal agitated situation. So I have the feeling everything is normal in that department. But, I've been talking to a kid who does AndroHard + AndroLean and he's done two cycles and he's only 17 with no side effects whatsoever. So I checked it out and read up on the detailed reports Primordial Performance make and I was thoroughly happy with the AndroMass product. I checked out the pharmacology behind the AndroMass as well and was very impressed with how they manage to bypass the liver completely. So I decided this stuff seemed like the most safest way to get some gains and hopefully my confidence too.

I bought one bottle of the stuff with a PCT which is the TCF-1 grapefruit product as that's what my afore-mentioned friend said was a good post cycle therapy (pct). Now it's sitting in my cupboard and after reading online about it potentially screwing my sperm count up for life I have began to get second thoughts. Now my question to you guys is, will a 4 week cycle with 6 pills a day and the PCT I have not fuck me up for life too much? I plan on doing this once so I know I have covered everything possible when trying to gain weight and if this doesn't work to the level i'm happy with I will not be wasting my money on it again.

Now I don't want any smart-arse comments saying "Don't do it kid, your levels are high as it is" I know they are high, but they are not as high as they would be during a cycle of this. You're talking doubling at least my testo levels during this cycle. And do not say to me eat this and this and this. As you can see from above I have a balanced diet and I usually eat around 4.5k-5k calories per day including my shakes I take. Bare in mind I have tried A LOT of avenues, and this was my last option. Also my weight is 128lbs and I am 5ft 11.

Your opinions are highly appreciated but do not treat me as a child, I never intended to go down this route and this is my last ditch effort before I just say I'm skinny and I'm going to have to live like this for a few more years until I mature a bit more.

Thanks everyone!

128 lbs at 5'11? Kid.. you're way too fuckin young. You don't eat enough and you have no idea how to train. I'm the resident asshole here, so I'm just going to be straight with you. You ARE TOO YOUNG. Don't come here knowing you're in the wrong by asking us advice when you KNOW what the right answer is. You need food. You're 18. You're still growing and you could possibly stun your growth. Use your head, you sound like a smart kid going into pharmaceuticals, but give me a break. 128lbs.. The answer is obvious. EAT. Do not even consider AAS. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. If you can't grow off of just food and training, then you aren't gonna gain shit from a cycle of anything. Research, ask questions, get in the diet forum. Do not use AAS. No one here is going to give you cycle advice. And if they do, they should be shot.

Id like to see what your eating that adds up to 5k calories a day....

At 5"11" and 128 lbs theyre gonna tell you you need to eat more. Your metabolism might be crazy high but I dont know man...

Youve only been working out 3 months....it takes years of hard work to build muscle, doesnt happen overnight.

And dont complain about milk being expensive if your looking into supplements. My advice is continue eating a lot, working out w high weight low rep, and in a year we'll see how much u weigh then.

My advice is continue eating a lot, working out w high weight low rep, and in a year we'll see how much u weigh then.

I'd say 5 years at the very earliest. 128 lbs.. I mean if he stood sideways you probably couldn't even see him.

128 lbs at 5'11? Kid.. you're way too fuckin young. You don't eat enough and you have no idea how to train. I'm the resident asshole here, so I'm just going to be straight with you. You ARE TOO YOUNG. Don't come here knowing you're in the wrong by asking us advice when you KNOW what the right answer is. You need food. You're 18. You're still growing and you could possibly stun your growth. Use your head, you sound like a smart kid going into pharmaceuticals, but give me a break. 128lbs.. The answer is obvious. EAT. Do not even consider AAS. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. If you can't grow off of just food and training, then you aren't gonna gain shit from a cycle of anything. Research, ask questions, get in the diet forum. Do not use AAS. No one here is going to give you cycle advice. And if they do, they should be shot.

Another typical asshole comment I've been seeing. If you'd bothered reading I eat a good amount and I eat good foods, not junk food or anything like that. And I forgot when being 18 meant you were a kid. Take your opinion and shove it where the sun doesn't shine because I HATE the people on this forum like you who say we are "kids" you know nothing about me or how mature I really am. So do me a favour, next time you see something like this don't post because you don't help anything whatsoever.

Maddug, just to give you an idea of where your weight should be naturally.... before any AAS I was 5'6" and 170-175 lbs

So you are about 72-82lbs under what you should be I think. Listen to the guys here. Theyll tell u the truth, not what you wanna hear. But this well help you more in the long run.

Id like to see what your eating that adds up to 5k calories a day....

At 5"11" and 128 lbs theyre gonna tell you you need to eat more. Your metabolism might be crazy high but I dont know man...

Youve only been working out 3 months....it takes years of hard work to build muscle, doesnt happen overnight.

And dont complain about milk being expensive if your looking into supplements. My advice is continue eating a lot, working out w high weight low rep, and in a year we'll see how much u weigh then.

My diet usually consists of two slices of toast in the morning with sausages, pancakes, and usually 2 or 3 eggs. I then have a shake around 11pm which has 700 calories in it. At 12:30-1pm I either go to the pub and get a steak with mashed potatoes or, I get a cheese, tomato, beef, pepperoni 12" pizza with pasta. If neither of those it's a plate of tuna pasta and mayonnaise. Usually at dinner I'll have pasta/curry/rice/steak/chicken/salmon/potatoes. Then at around 8pm I'll have another shake before going to bed with 2 slices of toast and peanut butter. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I lift and I usually take my shakes 20-30 mins before the workout to get those nutrients I need. Thanks for your less arrogant and insulting reply, wish I could say the same for other members.

And Maddug, dont be a bloody twat or noone here will help u any further.....

I wasn't being a twat in the first place, when did I come out and insult anyone personally? I've already said I'm concious about my weight and already some wanker is insulting me? Where again am I being the twat?

Dude....3 days a week of working out, for 3 months ???

Of course your not gonna see results !!! Im at the gym 6 days a week.

And not to criticize but the diet dont sound so great either. Im a small dude and I eat 5-6 eggs for breakfast, with oatmeal. You need more chicken steak, fish. Veggies and complex carbs, whole grain, brown rice, quinoa.... not pizza and mayo !!!

You should be eatting about 130-260 grams of protein per day.

Read the stickies, hang around the site, and learn some more before you jump into something.

I didn't fucking insult you. I told you the truth. I'm only trying to help you and stop you from making the same bad decisions I made at your age. You are 18. When I was 18, I thought I was more mature than everyone my age as well. You're not. My advice is the only advice you should get. You're too young and too light. You're 18 yrs old. Don't come here and tell me i'm wrong for giving you the right advice. Stay the fuck away from AAS until you're AT LEAST 25yrs old. You've been working out for 3 fucking months. Come back in 10 years and then tell me I'm not helping. Obiously you're not doing something right, because you're looking to AAS to increase your size. They are not a crutch. They don't work magic. If you can't gain weight OFF of a cycle and keep it. How the hell do you think your cycle is going to turn out? You obviously need to go to your gym and get a personal trainer who can teach you some of hte things you need to know. I've forgotten more about training than you'll ever know, KID.

I didn't fucking insult you. I told you the truth. I'm only trying to help you and stop you from making the same bad decisions I made at your age. You are 18. When I was 18, I thought I was more mature than everyone my age as well. You're not. My advice is the only advice you should get. You're too young and too light. You're 18 yrs old. Don't come here and tell me i'm wrong for giving you the right advice. Stay the fuck away from AAS until you're AT LEAST 25yrs old. You've been working out for 3 fucking months. Come back in 10 years and then tell me I'm not helping. Obiously you're not doing something right, because you're looking to AAS to increase your size. They are not a crutch. They don't work magic. If you can't gain weight OFF of a cycle and keep it. How the hell do you think your cycle is going to turn out? You obviously need to go to your gym and get a personal trainer who can teach you some of hte things you need to know. I've forgotten more about training than you'll ever know, KID.

Read a couple of posts back, that was an insult. I wouldn't exactly come up to you and say "Steroid wanker with a tiny dick" so yeah don't give me that bullshit. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying the way you're telling me ain't gonna help. Being a dick about it, is going to do one thing, make me want to do it and prove you wrong. When I say I've been working out for 3 months I mean solid work outs following the same routine. I done swimming for 7 years prior to that and I've always been active. Also I've been gaining weight and it stays, it's just too slow and I was wanting to gain it much quicker. Shows how mature you are that despite me telling you to not call me a kid you insist on doing it. My advice to you, don't be a cunt to all the young people on here, if you want a bitching session then you're on the wrong forum. Now if you are so mature, you'll shut up I've taken your views onboard, but keep being a wanker and I'm sure everyone will see you need to grow the fuck up.

Dude....3 days a week of working out, for 3 months ???

Of course your not gonna see results !!! Im at the gym 6 days a week.

And not to criticize but the diet dont sound so great either. Im a small dude and I eat 5-6 eggs for breakfast, with oatmeal. You need more chicken steak, fish. Veggies and complex carbs, whole grain, brown rice, quinoa.... not pizza and mayo !!!

You should be eatting about 130-260 grams of protein per day.

Read the stickies, hang around the site, and learn some more before you jump into something.

You said I wasn't eating 4.5k calories whereas I clearly am. And the protein shakes have 92.5g of Protein in one serving. Two of those per day is nearly your suggestion without taking into account the steak/eggs/milk I drink/eat. Thanks anyways I've been reading the diet plans on here for a couple of weeks to see if I could squeeze more calories in here and there.

Where again am I being the twat?

:moon: <-- in there somehwere

You're being "twat" by coming here and saying you already know what advice we're going to give you, but not to give it to you because you think you're more mature and better than every other 18 yr old kid who has came here looking for AAS advice. You're not different. In fact at 128lbs you're the lightest I've seen yet. Don't come here with an attitude and act like you know what's best when you're asking for our advice.

OP, even if you weren't too young, say 25 y/o, you haven't built a solid natural foundation to begin AAS usage. You've only been training 3 months - your training experience should be on the order of YEARS before you even consider AAS.

If you're as knowledgeable as you say you are regarding human physiology, you wouldn't even be considering taking anabolic androgenic compounds at this point in your life.

:moon: <-- in there somehwere

You're being "twat" by coming here and saying you already know what advice we're going to give you, but not to give it to you because you think you're more mature and better than every other 18 yr old kid who has came here looking for AAS advice. You're not different. In fact at 128lbs you're the lightest I've seen yet. Don't come here with an attitude and act like you know what's best when you're asking for our advice.

Haha, how old are you again? I never said don't give me the same shit, I said don't insult me because of my age and assume I know nothing and I haven't been researching this shit. Never at any point did I say I was better than anyone else. Attitude? The only attitude here is you and your big ego. Do me a favour, grow up and get out my thread I'm done listening to you.

Also I've been gaining weight and it stays, it's just too slow and I was wanting to gain it much quicker.

What, did you start off at 75lbs or something? You're an idiot. I retract my statement about seeming like a smart kid. 3 months of training.. and you said you bought weights. So you work out at home? Go to a gym and get some advice from people who can teach you how to lift to build muscle.

There is no way uo eat 5k calories a day at 5'11 128lbs. #1 problem people have is over/under estimating calories.

Everyone tries to ask a question they know the answer to, its almost like people ask it over and over again until they hear what they want. Take the advice and run with it, it all starts with solid diet and training

Back