Need advise on HGH slin timing

klimt

Hi everybody,
I haven't been on for a while. I'm back now and I need your help. i've used HGH for the past 5 years mainly on pre comp prep and I like humalog off season 10 Iu post workout.
For this year prep I was thinking about mixing HGh and slin along with AAS of course, but was wondering what was the best timing. My pre comp diet is going to be around 20 week long, but I get low in carbs ( 100 g and under ) the final 2 months so i thing slin won't be possible then. Can anyone advise? Thanks

i have seen it work for fellow competitors during the first phase of prep. But i would never try it simply due to the variables involved, like you said, especially when you get down close to your show.

I doubt anyone here will have any experience with it, but if you head over to Intense Muscle, I'm pretty sure Skip and Trop (Justin Harris) use it for their bigger guys during their preps.

You're right though. timing is everything with Slin and it can cause severe overload as its usually paired with high levels of carbs during those times.

Back