Need advise on needle length for Sustanon injection

Italian said:
STORAGE DIRECTIONS
The ampoules and syringes should be kept between 15°C and 25°C and protected from light.

Sorry about earlier StoneColdNTO, but that idiot really got to me.
For what its worth my source tells me that the Sustanon does NOT require refrigiration, the internet does. So, humor me and tell me what the hell i am suppose to do!? Last thing i want is to trash the stuff. I just spent over $400. Alright? ... Anyone? ... And i'm hoping for an honest answer this time!?

Sust, just like any other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is best kept in any cool, dark, and dry place. No need for the fridge.

"The ampoules and syringes should be kept between 15°C and 25°C and protected from light."

Well, its not warmer then 25 celcius inside youre house is it? And in the refrigerator its like 8...
I dont really know if what you stated is correct though.

Good. That wasn't so difficult was it? :) Except that now i feel like a real ass. I somehow misread and thought it was 15°F to 25°F!
Anyways this make is a LOT easier for me.

thank you... thank you... thank you. :rainbow:

dont worry about it bud we all had to start somewhere some people forget they at one time they were new to the game as weel ...good luck on your upcoming cycle

okay im sorry to go a lil of topic but i need help too...im using the Sustanon 1ml amp but when i open the little bottle my needle can't seem to get most of the liquid...the needle is a 2mm needle and i do ass shots....what's the problem here???

Back