need advise on results

vere76

I have been on test 1cc a week for a year and 4 months. The last 5 months i have been sluggish tired and just feel like shit im 36 in good health. Can i get some feed back 0n my results thes result were 7 days after my last shot and im on 250 of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2xweek.my dhea is the only one i see low and maybe my GH?

Estrogen looks pretty high considering where your testosterone level is at (estrogen is at the very top level of normal while testosterone is toward the bottom) . I wonder what level your estrogen and testosterone are at 1 or 2 days after pinning (my guess would be that your estrogen would be well above normal). Maybe an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would help you

Last edited:
I agree that it may be worth getting a lab test done a day or two after pinning. This may give you a better picture of what is going on with your hormones. It would be nice to see where your estradiol and TT are coming in. Looks like you are using Privatemdlabs. You could probably save a few bucks and just get the Female Hormone Panel this time. Your symptoms could be due to high estrogen levels.

Another thing to consider would be pinning twice a week (with your dose split in half). That may help even you out more.

Back