need dnp advice

Hoon

Training phreak
Hi bro`s ..

I just started my 3 week dnp cycle..

Im on my 4th day on 400mg ... My diet and supplements are right.

My problem... suddenly i got kinda this allergic reaction... its not a rash.. but barely noticebale light red spots some in my face.. and some on my arms.

What should I do?!

anyone with dnp experience?

all advice is greatly appreciated!

all I can say is good luck with lasting 3 weeks, Im assuming this is your first time. As for the allergic reaction I remember reading that benadryl can help you. And again, 3 weeks is a LONG time.

benadryll might help and sure wont hurt . i also suggest backing off to 200 mg for 3-4 days at least .

Yep ive heard benadryl as well, and 3 weeks is crazy, i couldnt last 10 days, and i wont ever touch the stuff again.

"My diet and supplements are right."

Diet maybe but supplements "NOT" you should have been taking benadry from the start.

Like said before Benadryl, or other antihistamines will do the job. You are either nieve or crazy to think that you are gonna run dnp for 3 weeks at that dose

Hoon said:
Hi bro`s ..

I just started my 3 week dnp cycle..

Im on my 4th day on 400mg ... My diet and supplements are right.

My problem... suddenly i got kinda this allergic reaction... its not a rash.. but barely noticebale light red spots some in my face.. and some on my arms.

What should I do?!

anyone with dnp experience?

all advice is greatly appreciated!

Bro your a better man then me, 2 weeks of that shit and out!

Hoon, just to let you know about my experience. When I first started taking DNP, I was already on around day 10 and I was going to wrap it up on Day 14. I looked at my calf and noticed two little blotches. They were rough like scabs. I just thought it was a heat rash from sweating too much. The next day they were gone and then when I finished, I had a horrible allergic reaction. I was at work and my ears were bright red, and I had a rash all over my chest. Slowly but surely my throat was swelling shut, so I had to go to the doc asap. Some people have allergic reactions, but be careful, because my full symptoms were not till after I was finished. antihistamines should do the job so get some. I only reason I didn't was because those blotches on my calf went away. I was dumb and should have once I noticed them! Good luck!

thnx alot guys:)

started with antihistamines and injected some kortizon. Hope this will help.. if not ill stop after 2 weeks.

day 10, doing 400mg dnp. After I started using antihistamines the sides got much better. The rash and itching has disappeared:) The only thing concerning me now is that the skin on my face is very dry... especially under my eyes, and on my cheek. But i think its under control, aloe vera seems to moisture well. I can surley see the difference now.... i have lost about 5pounds, I wonder how much difference it will make when all the water disapperars when i get off.

Hoon said:
day 10, doing 400mg dnp. After I started using antihistamines the sides got much better. The rash and itching has disappeared:) The only thing concerning me now is that the skin on my face is very dry... especially under my eyes, and on my cheek. But i think its under control, aloe vera seems to moisture well. I can surley see the difference now.... i have lost about 5pounds, I wonder how much difference it will make when all the water disapperars when i get off.

good luck

Hoon said:
day 10, doing 400mg dnp. .... i have lost about 5pounds, I wonder how much difference it will make when all the water disapperars when i get off.

5 lbs in ten days..........I lose that in a week every time I do the Atkins or keto diets. IMO,,the sides aren't worth the benefits here.

caladin said:
House1 how did your cycle go?

i dropped 20 lbs in a rather short period of time -- was it worth it -- i dont know -- i felt like shit the whole time -- the sweats - they sucked bro --

i do believe there is a place for it contest wise but it should not be used in place of a diet --

diet is still the biggest factor -- i read about dnp -- gave it a try - dropped 20 lbs witch has stayed off -- i am just under 270 lbs and currently dieting -

Back