need help ANAVAR tabs 20mg. pink scored s on other side

mikeisback360

I really need to figure out if these are legit. my guess is superman labs but
I can't say for sure cause all the forums I've read on here and others said the pink
superman tabs had a sm not just a s, are these a newer line from superman labs?
also have the option to buy tbol and they are dark blue greenish I think they say s
too, they all come in 20's I believe and a sealed bottle with a baggy inside that sucks
up the air. they are square pink anavar says 20mg and a batch code, I trust my source he's a best friend but I would just really like to know the lab and if it's good shit cause I paid top dollar. also picked up some performance laboratory test cypionate 300mg. any info on either would be greatly appreciated :) thanks so much for the help to this newb :)

I would really really like to start these tomorrow but until I've heard who they are produced from so I can be more comfortable with ingesting them I have to wait. I have my diet completely on check finally and my liftin plan solid as a rock I'm In my plateau at the moment an I cant for the life of me find these on the net

I would really really like to start these tomorrow but until I've heard who they are produced from so I can be more comfortable with ingesting them I have to wait. I have my diet completely on check finally and my liftin plan solid as a rock I'm In my plateau at the moment an I cant for the life of me find these on the net

i have taken blue ones with an S on them that were supposed to be 50 mg anavars. couldn't find any research anywhere saying if they were legit or not but they were from a friends and I had another friend who had taken them and said they did what they were supposed to so I just took them. definitely worked, i was taking 500mg of test E a week and 50mg anavar a day and i was vascular as hell, had ridiculous pumps to the point where i thought my shins were going to explode and same with forearms doing chin ups. couldn't take enough taurine to even combat it all the way. just take it !

one thing I do know for sure is that the blue ones are turinabol and the pink are 20mg anavar, my white bottles still have labels and batch numbers and what not only thing is that it doesn't have the actual lab so that's why I'm just trying to figure out who the lab is. only wanna know so I can see what most people think the doses are compared to what they say. the dude is like a best friend for my whole life so I don't doubt they are a real steroid an he would never knowingly give me fake shit, just concerned it'll end up being a cheaper roid when I paid var prices and I won't get all the safe benefits of var. idk thank you so much for the reply.

bump still wondering. didn't take it today cause I'm waiting for a few ppl to back their results on any of the three compounds and let me know if they thought the dosing was accurate on all the pills. as stated whatever labs it is makes 20mg doses of all the pills. tbol and anavar dbol and more

Last edited:
bump.. i have the same stuff... just started it the other day... if anyone knows of a lab where i can send it to be analyzed please advise....

Back