Need Help! Choosing cycle!

DSNUTZ

Hey bros,
I'm having problems choosing the cycle I want to run. I'm looking for YOUR opinion?
Right now I'm 5'11 170llbs, My goals is to be around 210lbs. Ive ran several cycle in the past! (My fav was test cyp and deca)
The more I read into this hobby (or way of life) the more I start getting interested in other runs, so basically i get confused. I'm thinking about running test cyp and deca again but I sparked an interest in tren. I guess i need to focus on what I want for this cycle. I want to bulk as much as possible without getting bloated if thats possible. I just finished a run of prop and eq yuck like a beer gut. No shit about the weight either please im actually rather stacked i have chicken legs but with your help i cand fix that

After reading your post, I don't think you need another cycle. I think you need a nutritionists and a solid workout plan. I don't think you've mastered diet or training or consistent implementation of the 2. I say this based off of red flags in your thread. Several cycles 170, chicken legs, catchy stuff like that. How old are you? You seem young.

Yeah, I her u smitherine. Was thinking the same thing myself. I hope u didnt mean u wanted to add the tren to the test deca cycle as that is defenitely a big no no, both being 19 nors

Back