Need help deciding on next run.

Bro, you're having issues with estrogen because of your bf %! The more fat cells you have the more aromatase enzymes you have as the are produced by fat cells. Then to add to your dilemma you are using highly aromatising compounds(pardon the choice "words"). I don't let any client of mine that is training for bbing cycle unless their bf is under 15%. Just get your fat down naturally and it will be much easier to manage estrodial. If you are too lazy to do so and are set on cycling then take something that either doesn't aromatise as much or something that burns fat while producing aesthetic gains like anavar. Now you owe me a handy because you have no idea how difficult it was to remain awake to type this out. Die by Irish steel...

Bro, you're having issues with estrogen because of your bf %! The more fat cells you have the more aromatase enzymes you have as the are produced by fat cells. .

^ this is a good point. I missed in the OPs first post that his bf % is 18%. no wonder aromatization and bloat are an issue. OP if your wanting to bring up your 'lagging body parts' , you really need to get your BF % down first so you can really have a good look at and know what your lagging body parts are in the first place. get your diet and training squared away first, drop some bf, then look into your next cycle imo

Yeah at first i diddnt realize how much bf played when it comes to hormones. I'm currently cutting and deffentity going to get my bf down b4 running a cycle. In the past cycles my bf was not that high. Just now (I'm not using now). I just put on to much fat last bulk. But I'll deff. Just run test probly about 600 a week and dbol 40 with proper pct/a.i, diet,training. Keep blood work up to monitor my health till I get more accustomed then I can always move to deca or such afterwards. There's always something to be learning and improving on.a and na I'm not to lazy to monitor or improve on what I need to 1st. I would alot rather do it correctly and safer (no rush). I just mean while I'm cutting i wanted to figure out my next bulking Cycle. Just wanted something to really benefit hypertrophy.

Back