Need help dosing Adex (pill vs liquid)

AverageMan

I have my TRT prescription adex pills that are 1mg each.

Today my weekly TRT dose of Cyp is 140mg and .5mg adex. (Yes, I’m on the E3.5D program)

I’ve acquired liquid adex and want to make 100% sure I’m dosing correctly. According to the bottle, it’s 5mg per ml. The dropper that comes with the liquid adex isn’t going to cut it in when trying to dial in the adex dose down to the .5mg level.

Right now I’m planning a 400mg / week test blast with .5 Adex EOD to start and will get bloods at week 6.

How are other folks handling this? I’ve not looked for one, but I’m betting there is a liquid measurement device to dial in the correct dose?

Why not just use the adex pills for the cycle? I simply don’t have enough.

So ur looking at taking about 1/8th of the dropper even a bit less to get a measurement of 0.5mg adex . does the dropper have any measurements on it ? if not , look at a picture of a 1ml dropper and see where the 0.25ml line is and take half of that. Honestly . im gonna go out on a limb here and say id doubt if ur looking for a 100% accurate measurement especially using a UGL stuff that ull get that . go roughly for the dose i posted below and get bloods done to see how that works for you

Last edited:
wow, at only 140mg cyp a week you need .5mg adex weekly to keep your e2 in check? damn you are ultra sensitive to e2. most guys dont even need an AI at 140mg test a week. are you sure that's right bro? very odd.

because that would mean that if you take 400mg of test a week you would need about 1.5mg of adex e3d to keep you dialed in... wow

i'm a tad e2 sensitive myself and when i do 500mg test a week i can get away with .25mg EOD of adex, but i'm afraid my adex days are over.
for people who are e2 sensitive i recommend using AI's with shorter a shorter half-life, thus making it way easier to dial in.

oh and personally, i'm not the biggest fan UGL ancillaries, ESPECIALLY liquid form... just doesn't feel right to me. not to mention its not hard at all to find human grade AI's, especially Pfizer Aromasin.. that stuff is everywhere. i dont mess around when it comes to AIs and dopamine agonists and things of that nature, so i ALWAYS push for human grade and if not human grade then the best possible UGL AI i can find in pill form

Yep - I need that much AI - well I at least I did until I dropped some belly fat thanks to 3J. I just had bloods done on Friday and will get the results on Wednesday to see if dropping fat helped with E2 conversion.

Also, 140MG of cyp a week puts my trough at about 1100 TT. Yep, it's that high on such a small Cyp dose mostly because I'm only 158lbs.

I would rather have AI pills, but all my source can get is liquid. I'll have to make due...

The bottle is still sealed so I haven't looked at the dropper yet to see how it's labeled. I'm guessing it's just marked at 1ml, but will look tonight.

Thanks for the replys.

If its 5 mg/ml and not a typo and is 0.5 mg/ml, i would dilute it to make it easier to dose. I use everclear. You could use 10 parts to 1 and have a much easier product to use.

The dropper may not even have markings on it.

Go buy yourself some oral syringes. It marked just like a regular syringe but used for oral medications.

5mg/ml, sheesh thats a bit! But, if you use the oral syringe like I mentioned all youd have to do is take .1ml and youd have yourself .5mg.

Last edited:
If its 5 mg/ml and not a typo and is 0.5 mg/ml, i would dilute it to make it easier to dose. I use everclear. You could use 10 parts to 1 and have a much easier product to use.

Yes, it's 5mg/ml - see below pic. Also the dropper has NO markings, my source just says one squeeze of the dropper is 1ml. Yeah, I'm not going to follow that awesome advise and will be picking up a dropper with measurement marks like in your pic.

View attachment 563322

Schredder - I missed your post. Thanks for the heads up on oral syringes. I will pick some up.

You could even use a regular syringe too man. Just dont put the needle on and draw the liquid up and down it. The oral syringes are designed a bit better for this though and are a lot slimmer than a typical 3cc barrel.

You could even use a regular syringe too man. Just dont put the needle on and draw the liquid up and down it. The oral syringes are designed a bit better for this though and are a lot slimmer than a typical 3cc barrel.

True, but I'm a big puss when it comes to needles and only have 'slin pins on hand.

Back