1) 1st Cycle, Test Cyp @ 500mg/week
2) 5 weeks in
3) No AI until week 4, adex @ .5mg e3d
4) Gyno
5) 2 days into Nolva @ 10mg/ed
6) Reduced T dose to 250mg/week for now

Lumps now forming around left nip, pea sized

Nips were sore at first, now they droop lower and larger every day

AI is branded "AHI" right on the pill indicating anastrozole, from local TRT clinic through a friend so I really don't think bum like some friends think

*Is this reversible with the Nolva being introduced? Is stacking the Nolva with adex a sound approach for the gyno?

*Would a TRT clinic be able to help with this if I threw money at it? They can't script nolva so not sure what they'd be able to do to help with gyno

Welcome to the site. You have given us no personal stats to go by, age, weight, bf% etc.?

thats why you run adex from the start... so you dont get gyno..

here is what you do.. run 20mg nolva daily and .5mg adex eod.. you should notice the gyno shrink and keep shrinking till its gone

Thanks and apologies:

-5'8"
-175 lbs
- ~20% bf (def not lean)

I'll have to get my hands on more Nolva to bump dose up to 20mg/daily but will do. And you think for sure bump Adex up to eod from e3d?

Some folks advising letro, but heard it can crash you pretty bad and just f things up...

I'd rather have crashed estrogen then man boobs. Letro is strong but it will get your E down relatively fast. and the Nolva will work on the estrogen at the receptor site itself.

Update:

Running nolva 10mg/daily, adex .5mg/e3d for a week and a half now

Nips have STOPPED getting worse, just left soft with a lump in the left one. I believe E is lowered now as the red skin, hot flashes, etc have dissipated.

4 weeks left on cycle to combat the gyno remnant. Bumping up to 20mg/daily of liquid Nolva coupled with he adex/e3d. Might transition to exemestane from adex.

I feel the Nolva is doing me good, others advise kill it with a letrozole protocol but it may do as much harm as good as letro is rough.

Getting an estrogen panel next week.

Thoughts?

Back