Need help.. ed, no libido at end of cycle - crashed e2??? Pct? Cruise? Help

Skinnytoswole

Hi there, this is my 2nd cycle of gear first was 8 weeks of teste 500 a week, had no problems except bit of puffy nips which arimidex fixed. This time i did a 12 week 500mg teste 250mg 2x a week cycle and dbol kick start for 4weeks at 30mg ed. I also used arimidex .5mg eod which may have killed my e2. All was fine until about a month ago when i noticed my johnson not acting right. Getting less intense morning wood, less sensation and weird, less libido. Now i have no erections just a bit of semi sometimes, cant get hard, cant finish. Im on week 14 now since my 12 weeks ended i lowered test to 250 a week to cruise for a bit and see how my hormones readjust but i feel i should just pct and get my body back to normal before doing anything else for awhile. My question is whether my e2 was really low enough to cause this and what my best options are? Cruise or pct? Ive got 20000ius of hcg(dont even know if its still good, been sitting for 3 months) and nolva/clomid. My main concern is getting healthy again and getting dick function back asap coz i met this great new girl but she doesnt know anything and idk how long i can bullshit for...

https://imgur.com/x83vZGD

My last shot was 5 days ago and ive cut arimidex for about a week now

Back