Need help finding Doc in Dallas tx

Spidermannn

Freak Show
I've had to stop using UGL'S. Wanting to get info on a good doctor in Dallas tx. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Are you in Dallas? Or somewhere else in DFW?

MODS: Not sure if we can post the names of doctors so if I'm breaking the rules please correct my post.

I go to Dr. Fein at North Dallas Wellness Center. He's a smart doc, prescribes an AI, HCG, and likes his patients at the higher end of the range. There are quite a few terrible TRT docs(Mens Edge Medical). They tried to put me on 100mg Test cyp every 2 weeks and would not prescribe HCG so it may require you to do some looking around. But if you can get in with Dr. Fein then I think you will be happy.

I'm close to north Dallas. Thanks for the info. I've been on and off cycle for the last 3 years. I want to go through a doctor. I've been playing doctor for long enough. Thanks again.

I'm close to north Dallas. Thanks for the info. I've been on and off cycle for the last 3 years. I want to go through a doctor. I've been playing doctor for long enough. Thanks again.

I feel ya. Going through a doc is the way to go.

Also I got your PM's but unfortunately my post count is still too low so I don't have the power to send PM's. Shoot me an email at je.preston@yahoo.com and Ill try answering any questions you have.

Back