Need help flavoring my exemestane

vic305

Sup bros

What should i buy to mix with my exemestane in order to block out the horrible taste?

I got exemestane from researchstop and it's unflavored. Now, I'm normally not the one to complain about taste. I was eating protein bars when they first came out and they tasted like an armless man's asshole after going for a run. I also chow down protein powder and creatine without mixing it with water (i drink the water separately from a water fountain).

However, this aromasin just tastes too shitty. Ive been on it for a week and i really need to flavor it somehow; it makes cough medicine taste like chocolate covered pussy. What exactly can i mix into it?

Amazon.com: Now Foods Empty Gelatin Caps, 750 Capsules (Pack of 2): Health & Personal Care

size 000 are better as they hold OVER an ML. But the OO's will generally hold close to an ML. OO's are generally cheaper because they are very widely used.

1500 capsules will last forever + its eligible for free super saver shipping (well with a couple more dollar purchase)...

many supplement sites carry empty gel caps, it makes things tremendously easy. Whether it liquid oral steroids or ancillaries.

Back