Need help healing damaged muscle.

believe

First post! Anyways I had my labrum in my shoulder cleaned up and a nerve release done because my teres minor and infraspinatus (rotator cuff muscles) in my shoulder were getting no nerve impulse. So now that the nerve is free and they are working again i was looking for a product that would build strength since they atrophied so much. I really do not care about overall size or bodyfat just trying to get the shoulder strong and healthy.

Can you guys recommend something? I have been looking into a peptide cycle of GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin for 6 months at 100mcgs x3 per day as well as TB-500 for 6 weeks. Should i look elsewhere at maybe an AAS?

Wow, I don't know. There's an interesting sticky post here, but I don't know if it would help you
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/143212-increase-skeletal-muscle-collagen-synthesis-certain-aas.html

I'm curious about this as well, so hopefully someone else can help us both out.

Yeah its not your average problem, thanks for the link that was helpful.

As said above^^^and im not sure, but i thought i heard that Winstrol (winny) (not sure) was administered to help healing process. The best advise i can give you is go to the top of the page and click on Steroid Profiles and find one that helps with what you need. I know a couple really help with healing process.

500 mg/wk of testosterone in that case

As said above^^^and im not sure, but i thought i heard that Winstrol (winny) (not sure) was administered to help healing process. The best advise i can give you is go to the top of the page and click on Steroid Profiles and find one that helps with what you need. I know a couple really help with healing process.

Deca durabolin can help alot, look into it.

Thanks everyone ill be repping you guys. So I take it the peptides are more for tendon/ligament damage as AAS is better for muscle growth and strength?

HGH. 6 to 10 iu per day
I cured a severe lower back muscle injury that way..wasnt supposed to recover mobility for a month, but 2 - 3 weeks later i was able to run again. (was already running the GH though, at 4-5 iu per day. bumped it to 6-10 iu to speed up recovery)

Last edited:
-MGF-
2mg in 24 hours... one day a week... IM...
500mcg preworkout, 500mcg postworkout, 500mcg +5hr PWO, and 500mcg +10hrs PWO

plus the rest of your body will also benefit

HGH. 6 to 10 iu per day
I cured a severe lower back muscle injury that way..wasnt supposed to recover mobility for a month, but 2 - 3 weeks later i was able to run again. (was already running the GH though, at 4-5 iu per day. bumped it to 6-10 iu to speed up recovery)

I would love to do HGH but peptides are already towards the top of what i want to spend. HGH seems to triple that cost based on my research.

-MGF-
2mg in 24 hours... one day a week... IM...
500mcg preworkout, 500mcg postworkout, 500mcg +5hr PWO, and 500mcg +10hrs PWO

plus the rest of your body will also benefit

Is there a reason why MGF would be better then say TB-500, Ipamorelin and grf 1-29? Or should I go with the try them all route? (safely of course)
Ill keep researching MGF but it appears you are suggesting to run it all by itself? Or run that in addition to what i plan on taking?

Last edited:
I was thinking running the peptides for new muscle growth and AAS for existing muscle strength would be the way to go. How does that sound to everyone?

Back