Need help identifying some tablets...

AAP

I "think" they are winstrol.

little round half of them are light blue (like the spring sky) , the other half an even lighter shade of blue (more watered down in color - aqua blue)

They are not scored or stamped with any imprints.

Can anyone help? Is there any pics of winstrol (blue) I can compare these too?

i could be wrong however cause it looks like your tabs are kinda rounded and i know ips are flat on both sides.

natty said:
i could be wrong however cause it looks like your tabs are kinda rounded and i know ips are flat on both sides.

Exactly... IP's are flat on the tops and bottoms.. these are rounded off.

Note the two different "colors" in them.

Oh.. and tasting them isn't an indication... the Winstrol tabs by Winthrop and Thai stanabols taste different.

He does not know that is the point! Off the subject, but they look like the tabs on that movie Formula 51 with Samuel Jackson.

That looks like some Dbol tabs i had long time ago. They were small and looked like birth comtrol tabs........they also had different shades of blue.

Sorry, i dont remember the lab though?

Man, this is bugging me badly.

They are different shades.... they have a round and glossy finish to them.

I can't find ANYTHING about these.

I do know the guy travels to Thailand quite often... I was thinking it was something from there.

I got these from a friend that had to throw his roommate out. His roommate was on the juice off and on and these were what was left behind. He only did anavar, proviron, winstrol and dbol. He never did injects, just orals. He travled to Thailand often and that is where he got most of his stuff except the occassional source at the gym.

Man, this is bugging me badly.

They are different shades.... they have a round and glossy finish to them.

I can't find ANYTHING about these.

I do know the guy travels to Thailand quite often... I was thinking it was something from there.

I got these from a friend that had to throw his roommate out. His roommate was on the juice off and on and these were what was left behind. He only did anavar, proviron, winstrol and dbol. He never did injects, just orals. He travled to Thailand often and that is where he got most of his stuff except the occassional source at the gym.

Back