Need Help on 1st Cypionate Blast Cycle.

Hi all,

I am here today seeking some guidance to do my first cycle. I have been reading up on a lot of post/ articles in the last few weeks and I think I am ready. Let me know if I am wrong or have better advice.

A little background:

I am 34 years old, weight 260, height 6'1, BF% 23 and have been on TRT for the last 5 years. Currently, my TRT protocol / Blood work:

MON/FRI 60mg of Test Cyp = 120mg per week
MON/FRI .25mg of anastrozole =.5mg per week
SUN/THUR 500IU of HCG = 1000IU per week
Humatrope Everyday .5 IU
DIM 100mg everyday

The Blood work is done Friday Morning before my Test shot and HGH
Test total: 471 (348-1197)
Test Free: 17.6 (8.7-25.1)
Estradiol: 20.6 (7.6-42.6)
Estrone: 84 (12-72) ****HIGH
IGF1: 315 (88-246) ****HIGH
DHT:56 (30-85)

So you can see its not bad but not the greatest. I have been getting by feeling good but definitely have my days where I drag. So I went to a few doctors and they found I have sleep apnea and high blood pressure. As of 2 months ago they both have been resolved. Now I want to do a true cycle to get me feeling good back in the gym. Been hitting hard for about 2 months now.

Here is my plan is to be on for a 12 weeks cycle:

MON/FRI 220 mg Test cyp ( Pfizer 200mg)= 440mg per week
MON/WED/FRI/ .5 mg anastrozole = 1.5mg per week. I came to that number since I have a perfect E2 levels on 120mg Test and .5 anastrozole per week
SUN/THUR 500IU HCG- STARTING week 10-14.

I am going to try the PCT to see how well I respond and going back to do labs 2 weeks after the PCT ended. This is where I have some mix info. I see alot of posts about using Nolv and Clomid together and separately with HCG. So I really don't know how I should attack the PCT. I would assume that since i have been on TRT for 5 years I would do the following:

Start on week 14

Clomid 50mg each day for 1 month
Nolv 20mg each day for the 1st two weeks and 10mg last 2 weeks. I only have 45 of them.

So there it is. I start yesterday and will follow up in 30 days will blood results. Hopefully it will look OK for you experienced guys but if it doesn't let me know or if there is something I need to tweak, let me know.

THX!

Hold off on cycling. You're TRT protocol is not optimized.

Why hasn't your doctor upped your test dose? 471 is a poor score for being on TRT. Most guys aim for the high end of normal.

You also have some reading/info gathering to do. As you are in TRT a pct is not required.

Ask your doctor about bumping up your dose to 100mg 2x/wk. get your level into the top of normal range, see where your estradiol levels are, lose some weight, read up on cycling then consider a blast.

With optimized t levels you should feel a big difference in well being and results in the gym.

My 2 cents.

Unrelated- how'd you swing the hgh Rx?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Gainjin.

To my Endo 471 is good because its the furthest point before I inject. 2 days after I inject its around 800. I do not see a natural path doctor now which is one reason why my insurance covers 100% of the Humatrope. This doctor/ Endo is a medical director for a big hospital. Out of all the doctors I have seen, he is the only one that can prescribe HGH let alone have the insurance pay for it. It took awhile to find the doctor that can prescribe it.

I know I dont need a PCT while I am on TRT but I want to see where I fall when its all out of my system and maybe stop the TRT. Its an experiment I want to do but will stay on the Humatrope.
Before this Endo I saw several doctors ( all are nature path) and my levels where all screwed up. High E to no E and with free T so high to so low.

Good Point. I might hold off and try 200 mg first. Although I did just shot 220mg yesterday and took .5mg of AZ. Should i wait until next friday to inject? Also, if I am increasing the MG to 200 MG per week, how much AZ should be dosed? .25 3 times a week?

Thx for your 2 cent.

I would work with your endo and make the increases under his supervision. He should be basing his treatment protocol on your symptoms and test level, not just test level. You still have symptoms of low test and if your sleep apnea is under control your test dose should be upped.

To clarify: most guys score on the high end of normal in their trough. IMO you should aim for 800+ right before your next injection, not at your peak.

Back