Need help with a peptide cycle to supplement HRT...please help

TheDrGreenThumb

Hello All,

I'm about 5 weeks into my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and I'm loving it. I'm now interested in adding some peptides to help with joint repair (I've had a torn rotator cuff, current sprained wrist, and contused the left side of my spine and broke my neck about 5 years ago, which still causes some significant difference in strength and size right to left)...so, My Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is 200 mg test per week, 100 on mon and thursday, and 350 ICU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on sun and wed. I was prescribes anastrozol, but it absolutely kills my joints, so I've discontinued, but am on the lookout for signs of estrogen conversion (none yet thank god).

I was thinking of running tb500 at 2mg, twice per week for six weeks (4mg per week total), along with cjc-1295 at 1 mg per week for about 12 weeks....then re-assess.

I read the sticky's, and thanks juced porkchop, it was very informative, but the cycles mentioned seemed very expensive, and I can't really pin myself several times a day. I'm not looking to get huge, but would like some hyperplastia, and mostly, improved joint health and function.

Thanks in advance...I'm a complete noob,and don't want to waste a bunch of dough, or fuck myself up!!

Cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp2 100mcg of each 3x a day would be a great addition to hrt. There are some logs on tb500, this is good for healing injuries.

What meathead suggested is a very standard protocol. If you are just wanting anti-aging effects you could drop down to once or twice a day. Look up and research some of the GHRH's (1295, 1293, etc) and GRHP's (GHRP2, GHRP6, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin, etc) for options.

I would suggest Ipam and CJC1295 no DAC as a starting point. Mostly because you do not become sensitive to this combination and it has little side effects. (anyone please correct if I am wrong) So you can run it for long term use.

Try a small dose like 50mcg each x1 a day and build from there to see how it can effect you and matches your goals.

As a side-note, if your joints are hurting bad with anastrozol then it might mean your dose is too high and it is driving your E2 too low. You should check that to make sure you are not to low. I had the same issue and as soon as I got my E2 where it should be the pain went away.

Back