need help with acne problem

wheels12

for some reason or another, i have a severe reacton with acne. i have been on 3 cycles. each cycle has goteen longer or with more juice, and with each cycle my acne gets worse. my last cycle of tren and cyponate made my outbreak unbelieveable. the first 2 cycles, my ance healed, clear and really didnt scare me at all. the last did serverely. i now have scars on my back and purple dots everywhere like a loepard.

here are a few questions
1) is there anything i can take as an acne blocker?? whats the point of putting on 26 lbs and looking great physically if you also look ridiculous with zits covering your chest, shoulders and back??
2) does post cycle therapy (pct) help alleviate this at all?
3) does acne get worse if you run your cycle longer? my last 10 wk cycle became 16wks bc my friend stopped so i finished his. is there a correlation there between extended use and longer, more intense breakouts?? if i run another cycle and do it for 6-8 wks would i have a lot less side effect?? (i put all my size on wk 3-6 anyways.. wk 7 - ?? i just maintain)

thank you all

many post cycle therapy (pct) meds can make acne even worse

acne is usually the worst during major hormone imbalances like at the beginning and end of cycles, and also during if cycles are too long and doses are too high

its best to stick with the lighter steroids (tren is one of the most harmful) or reconsider any steroid usage at all

accutane is a prescription acne med that is effective but it comes with its own side effects

Re: need help with acne

no, i never had acne as a kid or during puberty. and no, i didnt use any post cycle therapy (pct) either bc i didnt know of them at the time, i couldnt find a source or i didnt have the money...
i heard trend is the worse for ance, which is maybe why it was so bad on my skin. i love my size when im using and shortly after, but i have no idea how to bring these acne outbreaks down. I read online about 1000mg or vitamine B5 daily, i heard accutane is very harsh on your body. i need some direction. i did use Panoxly with 10% benzoyl peroxide... can you give me any ideas on what else i could do??

Make sure to run a post cycle therapy (pct) after your cycles. Getting your hormones back in check after a cycle may help control (not eliminate) your problem...

If your Acne is as bad as you say, I would recomment Accutane. The biggest mistake I made was waiting to take accutane, as now I'm left with acne scars on my shoulders. Just make sure you really need it.

the acne should go eventually when off cycle and when your hormones return to normal

in the mean time keep trying to dry the acne out topically. lately I prefer washing with epsom salts, dish soap and Nizoral 2% shampoo if only to keep my hair pretty

Back