need help with bi's!! uneven

lilthanh19

i need help with some bicep workouts...i do pretty heavy weight and can do moderate weight...but no matter what exercise i do...the upper part of my bis get more pump and grow more than the lower part(insertion at the elbow)... its not evenly round after my workout....what exercises can i do to help that lower part grow and get the pump?

You can't emphasize one part of a muscle over the other. Your bicep contracts down the full length of the muscle, so you can't focus on the top and neglect the bottom.

How big are your arms?

I agree with Easto

are you going thorugh the full range of motion a common problem with guys with short bi's(lack of development clsoe to the elbow) is they do not go all the way down.

back off the wegiht for a bit and make sure your going through the full rnage of motion.

my arms are only 15.5in.... and i do go through the full range of motion... would doing more concentrations help?

lilthanh19 said:
i need help with some bicep workouts...i do pretty heavy weight and can do moderate weight...but no matter what exercise i do...the upper part of my bis get more pump and grow more than the lower part(insertion at the elbow)... its not evenly round after my workout....what exercises can i do to help that lower part grow and get the pump?
make the whole bicep bigger . you cant beat genetics .

Back