Need help with blood report

Old Balls

Pre-cycle pic
OK, I got my blood done..and I don't know what it means. I was off the charts as far as cholesterol...any help understanding what the #'s mean would be great.

Cholesterol (mg/dl)=252 Normal range 140-199
HDL=28 Normal Range 35-80
LDL=201 Normal Range 0-129
Chol/Hdl Ratio=9.0 Normal Range 0-5.0
LDL/HDL Ratio=7.19 Normal Range .6-4.3

I'm no doctor, but with these #'s it looks like I am pumping pure butter through my viens. Any help deciphering this would be great.

Decipher? sure, your cholesterol sucks. Not the worst i have seen, but not great at all.

OK, so can you elaborate..is that they type of chol. issue one would expect from gear usage? I'm eat and live clean, so I'm thinking that when my cycle stops, it should re-adjust? Is it bad enough where I should stop my cycle (sus,deca)?
Thanks much.

do you have any idea how the levels were before the blood test? im sure its possible that the test/deca did that to them, but usually you here of things like winny,tren smashing the cholesterol levels. but like i said, im not ruling it out...

Those numbers aren't that bad. Test/deca shouldn't effect your lipid profile much so the better question is: What supplements are you taking to combat this?

I had just (7-8 weeks) finished a cycle of deca/ winny...I thought my system would be back to normal, but I guess it was still wacked?

DocJ said:
Those numbers aren't that bad. Test/deca shouldn't effect your lipid profile much so the better question is: What supplements are you taking to combat this?

They will as the doses get higher, but from reading your profile it is hard to say if your cholesterol sucked before, or the gear caused it. I would do a search for some old threads on cholesterol that are here, i know their were some good ones. I would also try and clean up my cholesterol before cycling again so you know if it was bad before or the gear cuased it.

Old Balls said:
I had just (7-8 weeks) finished a cycle of deca/ winny...I thought my system would be back to normal, but I guess it was still wacked?

Winny will destroy your HDL, that is probably the culprit. i would strill try and get your cholesterol back to normal.

Old Balls said:
/ winny...I thought my system would be back to normal, but I guess it was still wacked?
Winny is the problem....get bloodwork again after your PCT. In the meantime you should get on some omega-3 fish oils, a solid 5-6g/day.

Back