Need Help with Diet

J

JuiceMonkey99

I'm 6'5 and weight 265 and have 20% bodyfat. I lift and do 30 Min of cardio. I'm on the run all day long and have limited time to eat. I cannot lose my body fat. I take clen and t4. What is the problem. Please help.

Breakfast: Protein Shake
Snack: 1-2oz beef jerky
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich
Snack: 1-2oz beef jerky
Dinner: One or two pieces of chicken or beef with vegetable and one piece of bread.
Snack: Fruit

you need to get your fats, proteins, and carbs in check and organized during the day.

At your size you should be consuming about approx 325g protein per day. Carbs should be restricted to about 200g absolute max, less on non-training days (shoot for 100g). You shouldn't consume carbs after 5-6 pm, or about 6 hours before you sleep.

Also, I think you need to up the cardio. How many times a week are you doing 30mins? Generally the standard for cutting up, for guys with higher BF, is at least 5 hours a week, if not 1 hour everyday.

your diet is also backwards...if your eating carbs it should be first thing in the morning and a low GI (oatmeal). You will have to eat more protein, and split it up into about 5-6 meals. You might think your eating more, but protein will not be stored as fat and eating every 2-3 hours will increase your metabolism.

Need help with diet

I'm doing cardio 5 days a week. You think I should increase it to 60 min 5 days a week. Also, what time should I stop taking carbs in the day?

JuiceMonkey99 said:
I'm doing cardio 5 days a week. You think I should increase it to 60 min 5 days a week. Also, what time should I stop taking carbs in the day?

If your not losing weight right now I would say that's the next step. Try it for 2-3 weeks then re-evaluate the situation. Like I said, no carbs 5-6 hours before you sleep. the only except is if your weight training during this time, in which case it's okay to have carbs post-workout.

outlawtas2 said:
At your size you should be consuming about approx 325g protein per day. Carbs should be restricted to about 200g absolute max, less on non-training days (shoot for 100g). You shouldn't consume carbs after 5-6 pm, or about 6 hours before you sleep.

Also, I think you need to up the cardio. How many times a week are you doing 30mins? Generally the standard for cutting up, for guys with higher BF, is at least 5 hours a week, if not 1 hour everyday.

your diet is also backwards...if your eating carbs it should be first thing in the morning and a low GI (oatmeal). You will have to eat more protein, and split it up into about 5-6 meals. You might think your eating more, but protein will not be stored as fat and eating every 2-3 hours will increase your metabolism.

isnt to much protein? i mean 250g should be fine. Or else he might get kidney stones in the future. Man from everyone that i know who has had kidney stones i wish that upon nobody.

Back