Need help with hgh cartridge

whitebeard1998

Hi guys,my source have a real humatrope hgh 72iu/24mg cartridge but he got no pen and I can't get an hgh pen
So I was wondering if I can use an insulin syringe to draw the hgh from the cartridge and inject it, is it possible?

I need a prescription...
I found one on amazon it is autopen but it is normally used for insulin so am not sure if the cartridge will fet there
Will it?

I need a prescription...
I found one on amazon it is autopen but it is normally used for insulin so am not sure if the cartridge will fet there
Will it?

Are you sure just the pen needs prescription? Cuz you can buy it at the pharmacy but you cant buy the cartridges, for obvious reasons. I also think the needles needs a prescription. (Was looking into this myself when I was offered pharma GH)
Never been in this situation before but i'm sure you can find generic knockoffs on ebay as a worst case scenario.

You dont need the pen however you do need the primer with the bac water in it. Genotropin you need the pen to mix. Do u find a fix?

I remember when i went to Los angeles, and went out drinking with some friends and After an evening out, Roger was in no shape to drive, so he sensibly left his car parked and walked home. As he was staggering along, he was stopped by a policeman. 'What are you doing out here at three o'clock in the morning?' asked the police officer.

'I'm on my way to a lecture,' answered Roger.

'And who on earth, in their right mind, is going to give a lecture at this time of night?' enquired the constable sarcastically.

'My wife,' slurred Roger grimly.

Back